What will you do if jeep offer Sasquatch package on every model

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If I wanted a Jeep I would have bought one by now. With all of the aftermarket support they have, it's not hard to build a "Sasquatch" version yourself out of a Rubicon.
Sponsored

1IH

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe MaMa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Jeep already offers the Rubicon which is as close as they will get to a Sasquatch, ESPECIALLY considering the current government just enacted much stricter emissions regulations as of yesterday. Fiat can't find enough E-Credits to buy to offset their emissions the way it is so they will not be putting 35's stock at any point soon. No Jeep has come stock from factory with 35's.

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What would I do? I'd be happy to have more people to go off-roading with and make stupid Samsquanch jokes with. 🖖

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

When is teh IFS option coming for the Wrangler.... and not made by FIAT...needs those two options as well. lol

Thurmy7

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban, Tacoma, Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If Jeep did that, they would take a ton of business from the aftermarket companies they've been in bed with forever. Personally, I would rather have the IFS and definitely like the look of the Bronco better. I've owned 2 jeeps already, and can't wait to get my hands on my new Bronco.

Sponsored

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was shopping the Wrangler vs the ZR2 vs the Bronco rumors before the official unveiling back in July. In the end, the Bronco offers a better mix of what I want so I'm staying with it. I bought something off-roadish in the meantime to get me thru. A Sasquatch-like package isn't going to fix the few issues I fundamentally don't care for in the Wrangler.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Jeep seems to be going in the opposite direction and stripping capability from models below the Rubicon. It used to be you could get a rear locker on the Willy's and whatever special edition they had that year but not anymore. Lockers are now reserved for the Rubicon only.

However, the Bronco did kinda catch Jeep with their pants. I don't expect them to offer a Squatch type package but I would expect them to at ;eas bring back lockers for lesser models. Compition is good for all us off-roaders.

But, to answer your question...No, I would not cancel my BL order and I don't expect many here to either. JK & JL Rubicons with 35's (while not a dime a dozen) are plentiful and easy to get if you want one.

Reactions: 1IH

1IH

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe MaMa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was shopping the Wrangler vs the ZR2 vs the Bronco rumors before the official unveiling back in July. In the end, the Bronco offers a better mix of what I want so I'm staying with it. I bought something off-roadish in the meantime to get me thru. A Sasquatch-like package isn't going to fix the few issues I fundamentally don't care for in the Wrangler.
I've had ½ dozen or more Wranglers now and while their off road prowess is unmatched for a few grand of add ons to a stock rubicon butt their on-road prowess........well it can't be called prowess really, is horrible for a 21st century vehicle. The Bronco APPEARS TO bring the drivability of a 4Runner with the top-off and off-road prowess of the Wrangler together in a great marriage for a 2021+ vehicle!!
Ford Bronco What will you do if jeep offer Sasquatch package on every model michelle_match_heaven

Last edited:

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Nothing

BFizzy

Big Bend
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
IFS, 2 rows of removable roof panels and frameless doors are the jeep-killer features IMHO.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Mdeamon

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai tucson
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If Jeep did that, they would take a ton of business from the aftermarket companies they've been in bed with forever. Personally, I would rather have the IFS and definitely like the look of the Bronco better. I've owned 2 jeeps already, and can't wait to get my hands on my new Bronco.
I still like better the bronco
I preferred the ifs for.my.need

But the wait drive me crazy
Plus first year they might have some production and defect issue the might need to correct overtime....

It why if jeep step up right now.....
I might buy one temporarily ..... but I own a Durango srt+ brand new in 2001 that thing was a piece of crap... always issue with the electronic I vow to never buy a Chrysler product since then....
But right now with covid I need a toy asap I am going crazy .....

Still want a bronco at the end.....

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@Mdeamon you're an early, first night reservation and don't have your build scheduled yet? What'd you get? Is your dealer flooded with builds? Did you swap to a Granger or other forum-friendly dealer that's full of other enthusiasts with early reservations?

I was a morning of 7/14 reservation and just got my email an hour ago, yours could very well be getting sent out to you today.

1IH

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe MaMa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I still like better the bronco
I preferred the ifs for.my.need

But the wait drive me crazy
Plus first year they might have some production and defect issue the might need to correct overtime....

It why if jeep step up right now.....
I might buy one temporarily ..... but I own a Durango srt+ brand new in 2001 that thing was a piece of crap... always issue with the electronic I vow to never buy a Chrysler product since then....
But right now with covid I need a toy asap I am going crazy .....

Still want a bronco at the end.....
Go buy a Polaris or CanAM SXS for now, there are a ton of trails for them in Florida as well as some really cool Tracks to run them on.

OP
OP

Mdeamon

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai tucson
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Mdeamon you're an early, first night reservation and don't have your build scheduled yet? What'd you get? Is your dealer flooded with builds? Did you swap to a Granger or other forum-friendly dealer that's full of other enthusiasts with early reservations?

I was a morning of 7/14 reservation and just got my email an hour ago, yours could very well be getting sent out to you today.
I am 7/41 reservation no email yet

At the beginning I was going for 4 door wildtrack
Full equipped around around 60k the wife was not happy for me spent 60k for toy for having fun in trail.....

Then I revised my choice for
Base 2 door
Sasquash
43k build

Less worried if something happen when having fun in the wilderness....17k saving LOL

I have a trip plan to moab in September
If I dont have my bronco by then
I will face a choice to cancel the trip.... that hard to cancel lot of family going .... s
Not really interes to spent couple grant to rent something.....

I will have to make decision for my trip when I know my built date I hope to receives the news before the mid may

My best friend from childhood is building 1973 bronco..... his build should be finish this summer
I might have to make a offert to buy it if my new Bronco is not ready....

OP
OP

Mdeamon

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai tucson
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Go buy a Polaris or CanAM SXS for now, there are a ton of trails for them in Florida as well as some really cool Tracks to run them on.
This might be a better option then a jeep
During the time I am waiting for the bronco.....
Not a big fan of Chrysler.... I own a Durango in the past and I never want anything to do with that company..... if it was not from my bad experience I will have own a jeep by now..... it why it been a long time I am been waiting for the bronco....
But now the waiting time is killing me....
Sponsored