First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Will be towing a jet ski, 14ft Jon boat, Or a 5x8 trailer with motorcycles mainly. But would like capacity to tow a ski boat if that’s what the future holds
Sponsored

Engineerd

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Artiie,

That trailer is incredible! I had no idea such a thing existed. What is the tongue weight when you are all loaded up?

Artiie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Lincoln Navigator
Artiie,

That trailer is incredible! I had no idea such a thing existed. What is the tongue weight when you are all loaded up?
Thanks! There aren’t many here in the states, they have been imported here for a couple years now out of South Africa. Tongue weight when loaded is 350ish pounds. I have high hopes that the Bronco will meet our needs and find a spot in my garage.

Sponsored

CJay

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Ranger FX4 (MANUAL) & '74 VW Thing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Conquer UEV-490, it’s a 5000 pound overland trailer.
Ford Bronco What will your Bronco be towing? BBD47FCF-24E7-4AF8-AA95-263024C6A864
Ford Bronco What will your Bronco be towing? BBD47FCF-24E7-4AF8-AA95-263024C6A864
I love the rugged, off-road trailer hitched to a Lincoln.
Let me guess Lincoln Navigator with an SFA swap?

Artiie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Lincoln Navigator
I love the rugged, off-road trailer hitched to a Lincoln.
Let me guess Lincoln Navigator with an SFA swap?
Yuk yuk yuk. Yeah I know it’s not the best vehicle for getting in the mud but so far it’s got us where we need to go but we realize that we gotta up our game. Short term I’m looking at running some Raptor wheel and tires but for more off road trips we are looking at Bronco or possibly the Defender. The Navigator does have 4L and plenty of room for gear and it tows so well I forget I have the trailer... plus those seats are nice on the rutty bumpy dirt roads.

Corsair84

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
@Artiie Have you taken that trailer out much? review of it?

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Probably going to build some sort of rock crawler buggy and tow it with the Bronco.

7A382AE7-1970-43F7-8597-C0FFE9A2107C.jpeg

Artiie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Lincoln Navigator
@Artiie Have you taken that trailer out much? review of it?
I took delivery of it in January this year and have been out a few times, this pandemic has forced us to cancel two trips already so we are itching to get out more. Its flipping awesome! It will go anywhere you can get your vehicle, Approach and departure angles are impressive as is the ground clearance. We haven’t come close to pushing the limits in it yet but will when our kids are a little older. The entire roof lifts up 2 feet so you can stand inside and the front folds out for an additional queen size bed. We looked at other trailer options but none came close to build quality and amenities, you get what you pay for. Here is the website with lots of pics and info.

https://conqueror4x4usa.com/products/uev-490-extreme/

Sponsored

Tslater1989

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 f150, 2016 explorer, 97 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As long as it can pull 5k comfortably, meaning like a 6k tow rating. I'll be fine, I dont haul a lot. But I am looking at a trailer for the big go karts we have. Karts weigh in around 750lbs each, then the trailer I'm looking at is about 1500lbs. Plus some camping gear, tools, parts etc. Around 3500lbs. Then the utility tractor I'm getting can be hauled on that trailer, its 3500lbs. Thats where I'll be looking around 5k.

Last edited:

Tslater1989

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 f150, 2016 explorer, 97 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Also have an adorable 4x7 trailer thats mainly used for hauling brush behind the lawn mower. Sucks to tow with a vehicle because you cant see it.

msmith

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93 Bronco 5.8
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nothing, I have a Superduty for towing. I wouldn't be opposed to toting my Polaris Ranger on my single axle trailer to and from my mother-in-law's property which is a 15 mile trip via back roads.

Bigl31

Black Diamond
First Name
Landon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco BD, 22 Bronco Sport OBX, 91 F350 CC IDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Im hoping it'll have F150 towing numbers. 12klbs - 1200lbs TW. Wishful thinking I know.
Sponsored