Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welp I’m contemplating some things. I’ve yet to be scheduled and I’ve dropped all constraints from my order (see my updated build in my signature) but with all of these price protection and PCO horror stories I’m a bit concerned that my dealer/ford won’t come through with the money owed to me. The reason why I decided to modify my order is since I originally had a Wildtrak ordered I’d have $3600 in price protection, plus the $2500 bronco order modification certificate. Which then I would order an ADV hardtop and add some upgraded wheels and tires. But now I’m wondering will I ever get scheduled anyway? and if I do, what if my dealer chooses to play games and I don’t get EITHER certificate??? I’m considering cancelling my order if I don’t get scheduled before 3/6 and then just looking for what I want on a lot somewhere. But the scare with that is either not being to find exactly what I want, OR the truck I want has crazy mark up. What would you do in my shoes?
Sponsored

Grumpy

Big Bend
First Name
Who's
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I would wait, stay with your order. It will most likely be built since you got rid of the constraints. You qualified for PPC and mod cert. The dealer can't rob you of that. If they did try, I would get hold of Ford CS hotline. If time is not an issue, I'd wait.

OP
OP
broncoj11

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would wait, stay with your order. It will most likely be built since you got rid of the constraints. You qualified for PPC and mod cert. The dealer can't rob you of that. If they did try, I would get hold of Ford CS hotline. If time is not an issue, I'd wait.
Time certainly isn’t. I’m saving up and paying off some debt to position myself for the best rate possible. I just don’t want to shoot myself in the foot if I don’t get built and then don’t have the time to find one on the lot with my pco

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would wait the model year out if I was you. If you dropped the constraint items you should get scheduled. As far as the modification rebate, I believe it gets tied to the same certificate number as your current transition rebate.

If you think you are going to throw in the towel I would seek further clarification on the modification/cancel rebate. I thought it was posted that you have a window in which it needs to be used. 75days comes to mind but I don't have the source post handy.

Evans67bro

Black Diamond
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F250, 67Bronco,2022 BD,2023 BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I will say try to wait. But if you don't there are a lot of Broncos on lots right now. My dealer text me tonight to tell me they had a two door wildtrack in Race red sitting on the lot. Another dealer neat me has a badlands that is loaded and another two door black diamond. Most dealers are bringing prices down to MSRP or very close. I understand if you dont wait. I love my Broncos glad I didn't wait.

Sponsored

Grumpy

Big Bend
First Name
Who's
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Time certainly isn’t. I’m saving up and paying off some debt to position myself for the best rate possible. I just don’t want to shoot myself in the foot if I don’t get built and then don’t have the time to find one on the lot with my pco
Even if something dramatic happened for your order to be cancelled down the road. That would most likely work in your favor. As the market remains to slow down and sales start to drop as they are, its a win win scenario. ADM's will be gone and possibly price cutting on MSRP may happen. But surely ADM increasing is going to be a thing of the past very shortly IMHO. I would wait and see.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welp I’m contemplating some things. I’ve yet to be scheduled and I’ve dropped all constraints from my order (see my updated build in my signature) but with all of these price protection and PCO horror stories I’m a bit concerned that my dealer/ford won’t come through with the money owed to me. The reason why I decided to modify my order is since I originally had a Wildtrak ordered I’d have $3600 in price protection, plus the $2500 bronco order modification certificate. Which then I would order an ADV hardtop and add some upgraded wheels and tires. But now I’m wondering will I ever get scheduled anyway? and if I do, what if my dealer chooses to play games and I don’t get EITHER certificate??? I’m considering cancelling my order if I don’t get scheduled before 3/6 and then just looking for what I want on a lot somewhere. But the scare with that is either not being to find exactly what I want, OR the truck I want has crazy mark up. What would you do in my shoes?
So sorry buddy. Got mine last week from a Nov 23 build; was torture, so I feel for you. You’re one of the gang and I’ve prayed that we all get our rigs; sad we all don’t have them yet.

Well, for the price protection, this is what my dealership did, they just took $3500 off of the price. I guess this was best, but I don’t know really. I was looking at accessories to roll into the financing, so maybe let’s call it a push. I then added windshield and the extended warranty for 5 years.

Since you removed the constraints, I‘d hate to see you compromise any further and I’d be betting that you get a build date between now and April, but there is some risk there.

However, you always have the option to buy used from some poseur (there are a ton) once they realize what they‘ve signed up for finally and the trendiness wears off. I think ADM will likely be the lowest today than any other time of the year. Once it heats up for Spring; who knows?

Whatever is your budget, is what it is, but the quickest way to get hands on is a dealership sell or used. Shop around, as there are a ton out there, but not many Badlands, but the lower trims. The aftermarket is getting better as well, but still expensive as all get out, so think about that too.

Last edited:

kojack19

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am right there with you on all fronts and got good news last week. I was a day 1 reservation holder, re-upped my order to a 2 door WT, lux. when the incentive was announced I dropped to a 2 door non sas badlands, high 3 weeks ago and got scheduled last Thursday. I think you will and hope you get scheduled.

On your other fear of dealer honoring all of these incentives, I am also right there with you-he says he will but every time I try and give him program #s etc, he says we will deal with that later in the process. A friend of mine knows the owner of the dealership who I have met but at this point if they are not going to honor all of these incentives when I actually show up to get my Bronco, I am going to walk.

Best of luck to you-Badlands is a killer platform and I think you will be able to make it even better for what you want than a stock WT for less money.

OP
OP
broncoj11

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am right there with you on all fronts and got good news last week. I was a day 1 reservation holder, re-upped my order to a 2 door WT, lux. when the incentive was announced I dropped to a 2 door non sas badlands, high 3 weeks ago and got scheduled last Thursday. I think you will and hope you get scheduled.

On your other fear of dealer honoring all of these incentives, I am also right there with you-he says he will but every time I try and give him program #s etc, he says we will deal with that later in the process. A friend of mine knows the owner of the dealership who I have met but at this point if they are not going to honor all of these incentives when I actually show up to get my Bronco, I am going to walk.

Best of luck to you-Badlands is a killer platform and I think you will be able to make it even better for what you want than a stock WT for less money.
Congrats!!!! Keep me posted on how the incentives go…..

Blksunshine06

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150 FX4 Screw 3.5 , 2000 TJ 4 cyl. 5 speed
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven't heard anything on scheduling either. Hold the line and hopefully later on this year we will both have Broncos running around Arcadia! Then we could get the obligatory victory pictures in front of the Pops bottle!

Sponsored
OP
OP
broncoj11

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven't heard anything on scheduling either. Hold the line and hopefully later on this year we will both have Broncos running around Arcadia! Then we could get the obligatory victory pictures in front of the Pops bottle!
Absolutely 🤗

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Choice C - Leave your order in place, AND be ready to POUNCE if a suitable Bronco shows up on the lot. You MAY / MIGHT have a little negotiation room with the dealer if the Lot Bronco is at the same dealership where you ordered (but you’re already suspicious of them, so shrug). I stalked the websites of dealer group where I ordered from, literally checked them daily for six months (maybe more). The website showed a video walk around, and I jumped. I had some flexibility in what I was willing to drive away in. My Big Bend Squatch Hard Top is in the driveway, and I’m happy every day. My Black Diamond order? God and Ford only know. Having a Bronco is half the battle.

Haelous

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I bet you get built since you dropped constraints. Ford has the capacity to build Broncos but lacks hard tops, tires for SAS (or was it wheels?) and electronics in lux. There's still plenty of time left, it's Feb.

The main reason to buy off the lot is if you can find your original Wildtrak order you wanted at MSRP and you would not actually be happy with the Badlands. Your soft top Badlands high will be heavily discounted by comparison to a 23 Wildtrak at MSRP though.

I spent literally days calling around to find one, but apparently it's a bit easier now.

OP
OP
broncoj11

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Turns out my dealer has yet to update my order that I submitted on 1/23.. sent me the updated Dora but it still hasn’t been submitted. This is becoming infuriating.

Alex Sector

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Choice C - Leave your order in place, AND be ready to POUNCE if a suitable Bronco shows up on the lot.
This is what I am doing for the next few weeks. No luck yet. Found a close match in Las Vegas last weekend but they want $15K ADM. :mad:
Sponsored