What Would Your Second Bronco Be?

sgraing1

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond.A Bunch More Junk.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have a 4 Door, Black Diamond with a 2.7 , standard black steel wheels and Mid Pkg. on order. I chose Cactus Grey for the color.

Now.......If I were rich and or wasteful with my $$$$ I would have another Bronco and that would be a Silver 2DR. Base Model.
I love the way it looks! To me the base model is the best looking 2DR. Carbonized Grey is right up there with silver.
Powertrain choice is a tough one form me.I have done most of my driving with manual transmissions.If the 2.7 was available with a manual then it would be a no brainer.However, given the current powertrain choices I would probably go with the 2.7, because at this point in my life I pretty much always default to the higher hp option.

What do all of you have to say?

Thanks for reading and responding. (y)
Sponsored

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would probably get a 4-door Hertiage when they come out, but if they are replacing the FE then the price to value ratio is going to be way off for me. Nice to dream about though.

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have a 4 Door, Black Diamond with a 2.7 , standard black steel wheels and Mid Pkg. on order. I chose Cactus Grey for the color.

Now.......If I were rich and or wasteful with my $$$$ I would have another Bronco and that would be a Silver 2DR. Base Model.
I love the way it looks! To me the base model is the best looking 2DR. Carbonized Grey is right up there with silver.
Powertrain choice is a tough one form me.I have done most of my driving with manual transmissions.If the 2.7 was available with a manual then it would be a no brainer.However, given the current powertrain choices I would probably go with the 2.7, because at this point in my life I pretty much always default to the higher hp option.

What do all of you have to say?

Thanks for reading and responding. (y)
I’m just the opposite of you I have a 2Dr basesquat here ordered and my second if I had the fund’s would be a 4DR 7speed with all the bells and whistles for the wife and kids!

Sponsored

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Since I have a loaded OBX SAS 4 door 2.7 coming I'd have to go a different direction.

2dr, Badlands, 2.7, tow, MGV, high pkg, race red with standard BFG A/T's.

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Whatever competition Toyota/Honda/Mazda/hyundai come out with.

Sponsored

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have 4 door badlands loaded sas ordered VIN and Build date. I have a 2 BL on order also for MY22 will be loaded as well with sas

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wrestling with that now as we have a late reservation for a second. Since we are going 4 door, Lux, 2.7 Badlands with the first, we're definitely going 2 door with the other. Currently leaning Black Diamond with the steelies and MT, though we'd really like the mid package - we'll see if that's a MY22 option.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

late 80es 911 Turbo Convertible. Oh, wait, Bronco. I'd add a fully loaded WT to my equally equipped BL I guess. Make one a desert runner, one the crawler. I'd have enough trails for both on my billionaire ranch of course :-D

88to21bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Nissan Titan XD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My build is a 4dr 2.7 BB. My hypothetical second would be a 2dr basesquatch manual. Purely playmobile!
Sponsored