Sponsored

Whatever happened to the pineapple pizza?

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The vigilance of the current B6G members certainly has slipped. It used to be you couldn’t combine the letters SFA together without getting a folding chair thrown at you. And then it was back to a Pizza party.

Sponsored

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The vigilance of the current B6G members certainly has slipped. It used to be you couldn’t combine the letters SFA together without getting a folding chair thrown at you. And then it was back to a Pizza party.
The vigilance didn't slip.

We ran out of chairs.

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I rock the Pineapple Pizza every day!

Ford Bronco Whatever happened to the pineapple pizza? 1675440952808

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

0n3tj7h-gif-gif.gif

dfresh73

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I will absolutely buy a patch if anyone knows where to get one!!!

Snacktime

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well we should let this one cruze off into the sunset.

Per Google,
So, What Does An Upside Down Pineapple Mean? On a cruise ship, the secret symbol of an upside-down pineapple is regularly used as a code for swinging or “wife-swapping”. In most cases, an illustrated and upside-down pineapple is fixed to the cabin door of a guest interested in swinging and partner swapping.

Sponsored

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well we should let this one cruze off into the sunset.

Per Google,
So, What Does An Upside Down Pineapple Mean? On a cruise ship, the secret symbol of an upside-down pineapple is regularly used as a code for swinging or “wife-swapping”. In most cases, an illustrated and upside-down pineapple is fixed to the cabin door of a guest interested in swinging and partner swapping.
Its not just cruise ships. People will put them on their houses.. doors, mailboxes, etc. Its also a fun prank to play on your friends too. My mother has a pineapple picture in their pool bathroom. I flipped it over one day and it only took her 2 days to catch it. She sent me a laughing FU text

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will absolutely buy a patch if anyone knows where to get one!!!
With Patches, comes great responsibility. One does not simply purchase a Patch to obtain, and to sell a Patch would be a kick in the teeth. You might get lucky some day though, you just never know when Patchy goodness could come your way. Stay in school, eat lots of cookies and drink up!

Ford Bronco Whatever happened to the pineapple pizza? 1675443280998

Sitruc_btb

Badlands
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can say this since I've had my Bronco for about a year and a half, but the anticipation was half the fun. I've never been apart of a new vehicle release, and while it was hell - looking back it was a memorable ride. My process worked out a lot better than most though. Checking daily for spy photos or build n price, trying to find a pre production unit to see in person, logging on for every live chat to try and gather new information. One of the first things I did in 2021 was put my stig B6G stickers on the tailgate. I wouldn't go back and do it again, but the trip was half the fun.
I agree with you there. The order and wait was exciting, and sometimes intense. My order process was much smoother, and I enjoyed the ride. I loved scouring the net, looking for new articles, info, spy shots, anything. It was an obsession. I missed out on the whole pineapple pizza thing though, but I am craving pizza now. Anywho, actually taking delivery of my Bronco was a dream come true. First new car, perfect in every way, but actually driving it and living with it, exceeded all my expectations. I love everything about it, and am glad to be part of the Bronco cult..err, I mean club.
Sponsored