Sponsored

What's at the top of your wish list?

If you could have one Bronco request, what would it be?

• Total voters

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lack of 2.7 Manual is the Single biggest disappointment with this Bronco release. It tells those of us who use our left foot and choose our own gears that we don’t matter as much so we get the smaller less powerful engine. It’s a slap in the face to enthusiasts who would probably pay MORE for the manual 2.7. I don’t care what stats tell me about manual transmission take rates. Fords gonna sell a trillion of these things. Surely they could find a manual transmission to go with the 2.7 build it and we would buy it.

Sponsored

FTFRS

Can you find this?!
Took me less time than I thought to find again. It was on the Instagram page @newfordbronco: Link

It's in the photo description, says it was from right after the Rubicon Trail testing, with a 4 banger auto, 6 cyl auto, and 6 cyl MT.

That being said, although this Insta post was on September 29th, I think the Rubicon Trail testing went on before I was fully following the Bronco after reserving mid-September, so I'm sure that the testing excursion was picked apart fully here on the forums already, and I don't know whether or not it's been debunked yet or if there's still potential for it to be in testing as a possibility for production.

If anybody knows one way or another if this was old debunked info, or if it's new info somehow missed by everybody here, feel free to chime in.

OP
OP
bgmort

bgmort

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Interesting that not only is green paint the top request here, but color-related options have over half of the votes. I think if I were @mrlevine I'd see that as a good sign, considering colors are probably one of the easiest changes that can be made. It will be interesting to see which if any of these options make it in for the 2021 model year when the B&P comes out.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lack of 2.7 Manual is the Single biggest disappointment with this Bronco release. It tells those of us who use our left foot and choose our own gears that we don’t matter as much so we get the smaller less powerful engine. It’s a slap in the face to enthusiasts who would probably pay MORE for the manual 2.7. I don’t care what stats tell me about manual transmission take rates. Fords gonna sell a trillion of these things. Surely they could find a manual transmission to go with the 2.7 build it and we would buy it.
We don't matter as much. If the stats don't matter and Ford would sell a trillion of these, then you should take that business genius and start a rival company.

How about a 2.7L V6, Manual Trans, Lime green, white top, saddle brown interior bronco rolling on 37" BFG KO2s?
Would you like a gold-tone package and Ed Hardy shirt to go with that? ;)

FREEWAYPHIL

Black Diamond
First Name
HAT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD F 150 4 Wheel Drive
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@mrlevine is always saying how they're listening when it comes to things they're not offering. And they've already heard the clamor for manual + sasquatch. If you could request just one change for the 2021 Bronco, what would it be? I've tried to include the most commonly mentioned requests. Let me know if I've missed one.
Dark Green exterior color. 5000# towing capacity. sorry, that's 2...

Sponsored

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Where's the Max Tow Package option?

Defyfate11

First Edition
First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Camry TRD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I want something equivalent to a Limited F150. Even a Platinum level would have been nice.

Active Contour massage Seats.
Heated rear seats
3.5 eco
The far superior sound system that the "bigger" vehicles get.

Adaptive headlights NEEDED to be available Even my focus has them ffs. The cheap, inferior reflector lights we got should have never made it past the drawing board.

Basically, all stuff that Ford already has in use, that they opted not to give us because despite the marketing and price tag, the Bronco is not one of their high end vehicles. It's unfortunately a cheap Ranger at its core.
The quality of the interior leather seats should match their high-end F150 King Ranch trucks. at least offer it as an upgrade especially for the higher trims.

Heymking

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Cyber orange on Base or Big Bend

Heymking

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Since green is winning, here's my favorite shade of green, plus some others I like.

perfectgreen.png

greenmp1.png

lime.png

greenfbd.png
I definitely love the shade of green that my Jeep is, it looks a little lighter and flat in the direct sunlight. This would be my pick for a green addition!
Ford Bronco What's at the top of your wish list? 88689155-3B6E-47FA-9424-92DE27226824
Ford Bronco What's at the top of your wish list? 0A600147-EE5A-44A3-9EA4-05582C800FBD
Sponsored