Sponsored

What's cheaper -- make a loaded Wildtrak into a Badlands or loaded Badlands into a Wildtrak ?

Last toy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
is it cheaper to make a loaded Wildtrak into a Badlands or is it cheaper to make a loaded Badlands into a Wildtrak ? Would love to have it all !
Sponsored

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Prolly cheaper BL to WT...I'm guessing adding the sway bar disco to the WT wouldn't be cheap.

Forescan some sport mode to the squatched BL and Bob's your uncle.

cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What exactly do you want? They share many of the same features, so let's say you want the HOSS 3.0 but also the stabilizer disconnect and a wash out interior? Then go BL and add Hoss 3.0.

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

BL will need the HOSS 3.0 suspension, steering rack. The WT will need the swaybar disco and wash out interior.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BL will need the HOSS 3.0 suspension, steering rack. The WT will need the swaybar disco and wash out interior.
I think that marriage is happening in MY24.

Sponsored

LazygonInfinity

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4D 2.7L Basequatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
HOSS 3.0 won't be cheap, especially if you need to pay someone else to install it for you.

Quitefrankly

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Lol 😂 Wildtrak 100p easier to get the sway bar disconnect manually installed if you absolutely need it but just get a lift on hoss 3.0 and you’ll just have an easier time on almost everything.

If you need sway disconnect front on the daily I’m assuming bronco6g brand new loaded is not your best bet for an off road vehicle or close to an affordable one you could get diff vehicles that has more rock 🪨 undercarriage protection and clearance. The Wildtrak is more than capable in stock with some additional undercarriage skids.

Note wash out interior isn’t something to be used liberally. Can really mess up the seats if you hose it often.

AMTRV

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands 4dr, 22 6.7L Tremor, 1940 Ford Cpe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep, the idea of a wash out interior is great, but reality is that you WILL have a damp/wet floor board under the vinyl. Just not ideal for a vehicle with a top and doors period

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I chose a wildtrak over the badlands and added rock mode. Got all the features I would've wanted in the badlands for less. Didn't want any of the rock specific badlands stuff because all of that would've been replaced anyway. I don't even run a swaybar, it's been sitting in the corner of the shop for about 20,000 miles now, so I'm not missing anything that the badlands would offer me. Big rack cost me $1300 and I'll be installing that soon.

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

is it cheaper to make a loaded Wildtrak into a Badlands or is it cheaper to make a loaded Badlands into a Wildtrak ? Would love to have it all !
Might be easier to just get a BRaptor if you can find one at MSRP. Otherwise, I'd go Badlands to Wildtrack.
Sponsored