First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD PRO Manual
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I like things with long roofs and rear wheel drive.
21688381_724826234381371_8417473150498402570_o.jpg
I notice the French plate. Did you import this rare bird to the states?
Sponsored

Broncocito

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD PRO Manual
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Sure did. Those plates belonged to the previous owner and were riveted to the car... so I just threw my plates on over them.
I have seen many of those all over Europe; maybe a handful out here.

Sponsored

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It's far from original. It's got a 4-inch static drop to make it look low and lean. Also custom paint and interior. A previous owner added the tonneau from a 62/63 to give it the Sports Roadster look. I showed up to one of the local Thunderbird club meetings and decided I'd never return. If it wasn't a concourse-spec Baby Bird it was looked down on. I got to sit there for an hour while all these ancient farts crawled all over the car "that's not original. Why is that like that? Are you going to return it to its original color? What is up with that thing?" and so on. Yes, it has a Roadster kit. Yes, those are '63 tail lights. No I won't change it because you disapprove. I like it that way.

Yours looks pretty clean. Still, that's a long drive in a nearly 60 year old car. What's the driving season like up that way?

Another pic to show just how low it sits.
Ford Bronco What's in your driveway? SAM_2585.JPG
My expirence exactly looked with great anticapation twards first cobra club meeting got there the biggest bunch of snobs i ever met! I had made a bunch of cool one off parts under the hood and we came back and this guy is taking photos of them and he tells me hes going to have his mechanic Aldo fab him some up!? never again.
Honestly you all on here seem like a good bunch though cheers.
Ford Bronco What's in your driveway? 20200227_152131
Ford Bronco What's in your driveway? FullSizeRender(1)_24638772631017_82585654622973

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Your trunk release handle is not sitting at true horizontal. -1 point on the concourse sheet. Oh you gotta love concourse judges!
My fire suppresion system was not original ok bitches you burn in your car waldo pepper style!

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
My wifes Tiguan.

We live just north of NYC and I work in the city so there was never a need for a car for myself. Technically that's still the case but as we want to get more into overlanding, a vehicle thats a bit more capable than the tiguan seems like a good idea.

Sponsored

Raptor.Tremor.Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 Raptor, 2020 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Can I come over and play? That Raptor should be worth more than you paid for it before too long.
Haha its held its value very well. I don't care since it is my favorite vehicle I have EVER owned. Never going to even consider selling it.

PDiddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Haha its held its value very well. I don't care since it is my favorite vehicle I have EVER owned. Never going to even consider selling it.
Yeah it was on the top of my list when I was looking at trucks. The only reason I didn't go with it was not wanting to drive a larger truck as a daily driver. But I have always wanted one. They are the sickest looking trucks out there.

I think most people didn't realize they would be making out so well on the resale of the Raptors. It actually makes it a better value than buying any cheaper truck.

Velociraptor

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus RX450h, 2021 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Subaru Crosstrek is in the driveway. The good stuff is in the garage.

Kino

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 GC Trailhawk; ‘20 Honda Passport; '74 VW KG
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs