First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wait for my long range commute car I ordered last Saturday, which won’t be ready until August if I’m lucky. I also changed my order today to avoid all the Sins. BL, soft top, 2.3, high package. My dealer has over 100 allocations and he said Ford only picked 6 so far, and they went as low as #50 to pass people up. I said is that because there’s a lot of people with the Lux, hard top, etc? He nodded yes! I looked at him and said that’s why I changed it. He also said some did change to soft top.
Sponsored

Mybbackpacker

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 FJ cruiser (just sold), 18 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
7/14 reservation. I switched to a soft top yesterday on my Lux 2.3/7MT non-sas Badlands to get as non-constrained as I could.

If I don't get an email in the next three weeks, I'm going back in and adding 2.7/auto and Sasquatch.
I am going to do the same thing. I would have already done it, but tge dealer is non-responsive. I am driving over there to give them an earful and change it. If it gets filled I will figure out the wiring for the hardtop later.

martyb

Badlands
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Denali, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m in wait and see mode. If I don’t get scheduled within the next couple weeks I am going to go 99 for a ‘22 for white top and new colors…. Ford has really screwed the pooch IMHO and I’m tired of the priority order trolls telling us we should be happy to be given the opportunity to wait…..

ahtussey

Big Bend
First Name
Abbey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I already did the next step. Bought a new truck. I am same as you.. #4 at a large dealer, very early day 0 reservation (about 2 hours from launch).

I have a 2.7 4 door Badlands/squatch with lux and leather on order. I purchased a Ranger Tremor and after seeing the bronco today, they are incredibly similar vehicles.. which makes sense, since they both use the Ranger platform. A lot of shared components.

That’s a good thing - my ranger tremor does amazing off-road and it’s a baby compared to the bronco.

I’m not expecting my Bronco until MAAAAAYBE last month of 21 model year at this rate. At best. I’m thinking I’ll be a 22 despite being super early to order.
How do you like the Ranger? I'm also considering a Tremor. Like others, I need something until the Bronco arrives.
Sponsored