First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
So we've got the "Spring" debut, Bronco R, and now a heavily camo'd U725 4-door prototype. So what's next? More viewings of the same prototype maybe with a bit of a peek of the suspension? The 2-door prototype? A superbowl ad with a teaser? Curious what y'all think.
Sponsored

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2dr and possibly a power train leak

Just my guess

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Every company that sells stuff sticks a wet finger in the air & lets that info guide future tactics. For example, if you stand back stage at one of those TV networks running non-stop commercials, the producer tells the on-stage model/huckster Exactly what to do/say based on the real-time incoming calls to their 800 number...it is invariably the case that holding the jewelry a certain way spikes the call volume.

I don't know what Ford is paying attention to, but they assuredly have a wet finger in the air. And that will dictate future actions.

I'm already seeing product placement in TV commercials for pharmaceuticals, resorts, etc. Not the 2021 model of course...but the '60s vintage.

OP
OP
Nickp

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Save every penny, whore out the wife and kids, shake down hobos at night while they sleep for cash and sell everything I cant live without.
That’s what’s next.
I've considered heading to china to sell a Kidney...

I'm already seeing product placement in TV commercials for pharmaceuticals, resorts, etc. Not the 2021 model of course...but the '60s vintage.
I've noticed that too. I don't know if it's just because I notice Broncos or if it was an actual tactic.

First time I noticed one was in this ad(not one of the ones you're talking about but similar):

Sponsored

Nanook

Wildtrak
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Bronco, Galaxie, Ducati Streetfighter V4S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

A short commercial showing the Bronco start up screen with a V8 revving as the audio track

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A short commercial showing the Bronco start up screen with a V8 revving as the audio track
My friends friend says there has to be a V8

I say, just give me a stick

OP
OP
Nickp

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
4E16C6F2-F52C-4A61-B79C-43E8ADEB9325.jpeg

Well this is interesting. The guy who answered apparently works at Ford and has commented on a couple Bronco related things. (No new info for us, he said “if you like the EB look you’re going to love this one” which we all know)

I’ve heard a couple of whispers that the reveal is going to be before Detroit so I’m starting to believe that. I’d fucking LOVE an Easter Jeep Safari reveal that shit would be amazing.

Last edited:

Sponsored

bbostic5

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 4Runner, '08 Civic, Waiting on a 2DR Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think we’ll get a Super Bowl tease. Like the Bronco silhouette in a dark room and then the round headlights turn on or something. Probably worked into the end of a commercial featuring another Ford product.

OP
OP
Nickp

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think we’ll get a Super Bowl tease. Like the Bronco silhouette in a dark room and then the round headlights turn on or something. Probably worked into the end of a commercial featuring another Ford product.
I was hoping for that too. Ford hasn’t done a super bowl ad since 2017 it looks like but the Bronco would certainly be a great candidate for a spot. Especially with Bryan Cranston narrating.

I think I’ve posted it before but something similar to this would be perfect!

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There are a handful of Bronco events in the April-May time frame, that's when I'm expecting to see it.

For what's next, maybe a superbowl ad with a glimpse of the hood or partial profile, highly stylized picture not a photo -- anything photography will be heavily hidden some other way with lighting etc.

The next sighting, perhaps around the same time frame will possibly the 2-door or some other staged "spy" photoshoot that doesn't really show us any more than what we know now.

I doubt we'll get info on anything technical yet like engines, that will be drawn out as late as possible for more generic reasons like any other model. What we may see next of interest is a camouflaged special trim or package, that despite a boat load of camouflage is obviously different than what we've seen already, but we can only vaguely guess how its different.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think we’ll get a Super Bowl tease
Super Bowl commercials are graded and ranked pretty harshly...its a pretty fast track. Based on the potential risk/reward, I'd advise Ford to keep their powder dry.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model