Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend 4-door Soft Top
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I used my FordPass Points for the Ford swing gate MOLLE system. It's not perfect, but it works fine.

I'm trying to decide what I want on the MOLLE grid. For me, one concern is that I have a soft top, have the top down often, and don't have the locking cargo cover (at least yet), so I don't want to carry a bunch of expensive items. So far I have a first aid kit, a trauma kit (for severe bleeding/GSW, etc.), a flashlight, multitool, utility shears, and (you can't see it) a rescue hammer with glass break and seatbelt cutter. Considering adding some road flares. But -- this still a work in progress.

Apologies for the cheap flashlight -- I've got good ones, but this one is actually not bad for what it is. The multi-tool was a freebie, but also not a piece of junk.

What's on your swing gate?

Ford Bronco Whats on your MOLLE swing gate? IMG_5510
Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I mounted a saw, tow strap, entrenching shovel and added a small pouch with shackles etc since the first photo to my sorta Molle tailgate table.
Ford Bronco Whats on your MOLLE swing gate? 20220407_153230
Ford Bronco Whats on your MOLLE swing gate? 20220412_174637

Last edited:

cardad

Raptor
First Name
Kelvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Wrangler 4xe, Rivian R1T, Ioniq 5
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I mounted a saw, tow strap, entrenching shovel and added a small pouch with shackles etc since the first photo to my sorta Molle tailgate table.
Is that the Ford table? I installed that and one of the bolts pushed into the exterior panel causing some paint and body damage. Did you run into any installation issues?

I’d imagine all that weight on the table just causes it to rattle even more. I wrapped the metal rod hinge thing with some electrical tape and that worked for the main rattle but after one long bumpy trail the tape fell off.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Is that the Ford table? I installed that and one of the bolts pushed into the exterior panel causing some paint and body damage. Did you run into any installation issues?

I’d imagine all that weight on the table just causes it to rattle even more. I wrapped the metal rod hinge thing with some electrical tape and that worked for the main rattle but after one long bumpy trail the tape fell off.
Ford table. No installation issues. The table came with a 7/16" bit and depth gauge. I took it very slow and easy drilling, setting nutserts and securing table to avoid over depth drilling or stripping serts.

Surprisingly , no rattles even with all the hardware strapped on. I do have that intermittent top popping and some kind of dash rattle that may make me crazy though.

Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I used my FordPass Points for the Ford swing gate MOLLE system. It's not perfect, but it works fine.

I'm trying to decide what I want on the MOLLE grid. For me, one concern is that I have a soft top, have the top down often, and don't have the locking cargo cover (at least yet), so I don't want to carry a bunch of expensive items. So far I have a first aid kit, a trauma kit (for severe bleeding/GSW, etc.), a flashlight, multitool, utility shears, and (you can't see it) a rescue hammer with glass break and seatbelt cutter. Considering adding some road flares. But -- this still a work in progress.

Apologies for the cheap flashlight -- I've got good ones, but this one is actually not bad for what it is. The multi-tool was a freebie, but also not a piece of junk.

Ford Bronco Whats on your MOLLE swing gate? BF52282C-D2B5-455B-964D-CBB2C2E6E5EE
Looks great but I'd put the rescue hammer near the driver (y)

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here is mine as of now, still playing around with the layout and have a fire extinguisher coming that I might add if it makes sense.
This is the @JcrOffroad tailgate table.
PXL_20220323_205528873.jpg

RescueCheckPT2

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco BD, MH-65D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Ford Bronco Whats on your MOLLE swing gate? PXL_20220323_205528873

You know you’re a gear guy when you preemptively apologize for a photo with a cheap flashlight haha.

Looks like a decent set up, man. Watching this thread.

Sponsored
OP
OP
DDGator

DDGator

Big Bend
First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend 4-door Soft Top
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You know you’re a gear guy when you preemptively apologize for a photo with a cheap flashlight haha.
I know, right? LOL. That is actually a decent but cheap LED with multiple functions, but I've got some nice lights too.

BCA

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explore Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here is mine as of now, still playing around with the layout and have a fire extinguisher coming that I might add if it makes sense.
This is the @JcrOffroad tailgate table.
Ford Bronco Whats on your MOLLE swing gate? 7EBF3D43-C8B6-4E03-BB05-ADEA5176A7FA_1_105_c
How do you like the JCR table? Any rattle issues, I am leaning towards getting this one.

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How do you like the JCR table? Any rattle issues, I am leaning towards getting this one.
It's great! No rattles, easy to assemble and no drilling to install!
I like that it has a flat table surface when folded down, and also the MOLLE for storage.
100% would recommend. Bonus that it's made in Michigan. Supporting local business!

hkbooner

Wildtrak
First Name
Hallie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Cactus Grey Wildtrak (4-dr)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It's great! No rattles, easy to assemble and no drilling to install!
I like that it has a flat table surface when folded down, and also the MOLLE for storage.
100% would recommend. Bonus that it's made in Michigan. Supporting local business!
And they are military/vet friendly offering a 10% discount with code.
Sponsored