Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep liberty
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Do you think the first edition gonna have things the others don't? I could be wrong but other than decals you could add packages to any bronco to make it like the fe. Or am I wrong? 7000 is still limited but dosen't sound as good as 3500.
Sponsored

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ford advertised the FE as being a fully loaded Bronco with the best parts of all the Bronco series. I'm pretty sure you can option out a Badland or Wildtrak close to a FE. I reserved one because I usually load up my vehicles anyway and figured the FE might have a little better resale value as only 3500 produced. (Scratch that) , Now only 7000 produced. Lol

Last edited:

Sponsored

ohvrider

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
From what I read the good stuff is:

- Wider track of Wildtrack
- Sway bar disconnect of the badlands
- 35's from Sasquatch package
- Has unique interior
- Brush bar on front

Since I have a raptor and don't plan to sell it I dont' want the wider track, I want a smaller vehicle for tighter trails so for me badlands was best. If I didn't have a raptor and lived in desert I would of gotten a FE.

Dick_Castlesmurff

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was about to post something similar. The FE looks like nothing more than a fully loaded Badlands.

I think Ford missed the mark with the FE. Sure they will sell out, but people will literally be paying for badging and stickers. I don't know how collectible that will end up being in 20 years.

I would have thought they would have had a unique paint option, or white top option paired with some sort of actual mechanical or engine upgrade.

Heck it's not even a special grill.

I also think they put too much in the Base model. Maybe I'm too unique.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Blue leather makes it special, sort of like Special K cereal.
No, that would be the "Blue Light Special" from K-ame -a-part if you remember those days :p

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think they should have put out the FE all in one unique color not offered on the other trims, or one unique color combo....like Toyota used to do with the FJ Trail Teams. Maybe make it the only one with the white top if that top is not going to be an option on the others, and a color that is not available on the others. This FE is actually not very special or unique, and couldn't be picked out of a crowd of other Broncos with 35s. It makes it much less appealing or valuable long term...but they sold out in a hearbeat, so it worked for them.

Sponsored

Haulin455

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It’s a loaded Bronco with a couple extra stickers, a different trim badge, and probably the ugliest available interior color combination in my opinion (hopefully Ford will allow them to change). I think it’ll also be a few thousand dollars more expensive than a comparatively equipped Badlands or WildTrak. You’re mainly paying for the “exclusivity” of it.

They might be built first, not sure.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The only thing special about FE is that in 25 years there will be several up for auction that never saw the pavement, let alone dirt.
Sponsored