Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ok, still wondering where the fixation on. “Blue” interior came from; as we don’t know yet, I do know it will be “leather trimmed” and, since not one has been built yet, everything is speculative at this point. I believe as, as others have said, that when you option up a wildtrak or badlands, you will come close to the FE price;
Here is what I will be paying;

Ford Bronco Whats special about the first edition? 1D45FC3E-E93C-4F6F-BDEF-CB579B1A6DC1

Ford Bronco Whats special about the first edition? CCC80D20-4BA7-4390-8D07-44F463C415B7
Sponsored

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It is a Wildtrak with First Edition graphics, Safari bar, Unique interior, with HD Modular Front and Steel Rear bumpers standard, looks like you loose foglights
And disconnecting swaybar.

dpav02

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Toyota 4Runner Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From what I saw isn’t the FE the only one available with the larger engine and all the switches filled out in the dash? Seems like none of the other models with the 2.7 allow for the sway bar disconnect option that fills in that final switch spot. I can’t stand empty switches and right there in my face like that would drive me nuts! I could very easily be wrong tho and if so I would look hard at the other model that allowed the power and the full switch array...
The Badlands also has the sway bar disconnect.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I reserved a FE and a Wildtrak. I usually load up my vehicle with every options. Which ever way gives me best price with same equipment is the way I'll order. Only thing I can't get on Wildtrak is sway bar disconnect which comes in handy on rock climbing which I don't do. Eliminating the disconnect allows you to pickup Sport mode on the Wildtrak which I do like. But price will still be my determining factor.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Southern frog

Southern frog

First Edition
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep liberty
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I reserved a FE and a Wildtrak. I usually load up my vehicle with every options. Which ever way gives me best price with same equipment is the way I'll order. Only thing I can't get on Wildtrak is sway bar disconnect which come in handy on rock climbing which I don't do. Eliminating the disconnect allows you to pickup Sport mode on the Wildtrak which I do like. But price will still be my determining factor.
I went on the ford site and build the sport loaded it up just to get a idea and it was maybe $1000 cheaper then the fe

Sponsored

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I went on the ford site and build the sport loaded it up just to get a idea and it was maybe $1000 cheaper then the fe
I did that also, with upgrading a Badlands to a FE. But the Sport Bronco only had a couple options you could add. If I get the Wildtrak I'll be adding front/rear steel bumpers, Safari bar, Bash Plates, Luxury Package and leather trim package. The Price difference between two models is $10,430. I imagine all my upgrades will be pretty close to price difference. If FE turns out to be a few bucks more I'll probably get it. I think down the road the a FE might be worth a little more, as only 7000 produced. Also if FE only offers the Blue interior that might sway me to Wildtrak as Brown/Ebony would be my preference.

Last edited:

ArcticRaptor

First Edition
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 and 2020 Raptors and 2008 Adrenaline
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I reserved the FE 4 door, but was disappointed with the lack of exterior color options, especially since all of them are available with the other trims. Once I saw them double the number, my excitement dropped even more. I really wanted race red, so I will hold out until the order banks open up to make my final decision on sticking with the first edition, or switching to a Wild Track or other model that I can get built the way I'd like it.

Dick_Castlesmurff

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
From what I saw isn’t the FE the only one available with the larger engine and all the switches filled out in the dash? Seems like none of the other models with the 2.7 allow for the sway bar disconnect option that fills in that final switch spot. I can’t stand empty switches and right there in my face like that would drive me nuts! I could very easily be wrong tho and if so I would look hard at the other model that allowed the power and the full switch array...
The Badlands with the V6 fills out all the switches. The trim package of the Wildtrack might be closer, but the Badlands is closer mechanically, add Sasquatch and the LUX package, and you have an FE without the badging.
Sponsored