Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

• Banned
I am a little confused what comes standard a Big Bend .I was told that heated seats were standard on the Big Bend but B&P does not show it does so does it or not .The only thing I can see that comes on the Big Bend and not on the Base is one grab handle ,dent back windows and one more GOAT gear and fog light which you lose if you get the modular bumper so what do you get for 4500 that you dont get on base.
Sponsored

tracythemighty

Base
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco - Race Red Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am a little confused what comes standard a Big Bend .I was told that heated seats were standard on the Big Bend but B&P does not show it does so does it or not .The only thing I can see that comes on the Big Bend and not on the Base is one grab handle ,dent back windows and one more GOAT gear and fog light which you lose if you get the modular bumper so what do you get for 4500 that you dont get on base.
I know you get the heated seats if you opt for the Mid package, which is not available on the Base. It does have the extra grab handle and another GOAT mode, but what is the dent back windows?

OP
OP

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

• Banned
I know you get the heated seats if you opt for the Mid package, which is not available on the Base. It does have the extra grab handle and another GOAT mode, but what is the dent back windows?
I mean tent ,not dent

ARKBronco

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BB has leather steering wheel and shifter, rear tinted windows, aluminum wheels, 6 GOAT modes, and grab handle. As mentioned, it has fog lights but you’ll lose them if you update the bumper. Basically, you are paying an increased price for the opportunity to get the mid package which has the heated seats, dual climate control, etc.

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

• Banned
BB has leather steering wheel and shifter, rear tinted windows, aluminum wheels, 6 GOAT modes, and grab handle. As mentioned, it has fog lights but you’ll lose them if you update the bumper. Basically, you are paying an increased price for the opportunity to get the mid package which has the heated seats, dual climate control, etc.
thanks ,thats what I thought

uniqueusername

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

BB also has 17-inch wheels and 32-inch tires while the base has 16-inch wheels and 30-inch tired.

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Tinted Glass Standard (Hard Top) on Big Bend and its not on Base.

JBaker42

Big Bend
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 F-Superduty, 2016 Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

also for 2021 Mid level is not available if you have the Manual Transmission. I think they changed that for 2022

Cridlon

Big Bend
First Name
CLIF
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Don't forget remote start if you have an Auto.

Rahkmalla

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 K900
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

also for 2021 Mid level is not available if you have the Manual Transmission. I think they changed that for 2022
They did not. Packages are still only allowed on manual badlands. Every other trim does not allow packages on manual.
Sponsored