First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Apparently dealers mean more to Ford then customers. There is a new post today about a person with no reservation and an order placed last month who has been scheduled. It is a WT with lux….Ford must figure the suckers in line are just that,suckers, and they will wait until we are good and ready to bless them with a build. Meanwhile, they can get more sales by building new orders as well.​
my brother inlaw placed an outerbanks order two weeks ago and got his email that it is in production. something is def f'd up
Sponsored

OP
OP

chrisjep65

Badlands
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
you basically listed all the things that are on short order and delaying your delivery. like you know how to trigger someone, troll i'm guessing?
i knew there would be delays, and gave up the hardtop.. but the rest i am not willing to give up so i guess i wait...

OP
OP

chrisjep65

Badlands
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If your dealer has sufficient allocation, but then you see these constraints being used across the board for other orders that are way later and or dont even have a reservation, that is the outlier where how does Ford determine it goes to a different dealer pool? Sounds like dealer pecking order to me. Edit, I said order as in a bunch of Jan 2021 orders in the system without builds.
i'm sure its why i keep getting all the shwag! feel like i'm being strung along.... i ahve an order in for a tesla pickup which will probably come before this does!

Sponsored

King Luis

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 & MK5 Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

i knew there would be delays, and gave up the hardtop.. but the rest i am not willing to give up so i guess i wait...
sasquatch, tow, lux package are all things that will push your order. as brought up numerous times.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If your dealer has sufficient allocation, but then you see these constraints being used across the board for other orders that are way later and or dont even have a reservation, that is the outlier where how does Ford determine it goes to a different dealer pool? Sounds like dealer pecking order to me. Edit, I said order as in a bunch of Jan 2021 orders in the system without builds.
Yeah.

What really matters is your reservation timestamp compared to other reservations at your dealer.

What matters less than we originally thought is your reservation timestamp compared to reservations at other dealers. And that is due to the dealer allocation system.
Sponsored