Sponsored

What's the part number for black Bronco tailgate emblem?

FlyingScot

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Found this thread looking for the part number for the regular chrome bronco (I can't stand blacked out emblems, I'm weird like that), but apparently with this much interest in the black one it won't be difficult to find someone to trade with.

OP
OP
Compta38

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Found this thread looking for the part number for the regular chrome bronco (I can't stand blacked out emblems, I'm weird like that), but apparently with this much interest in the black one it won't be difficult to find someone to trade with.
If my Bronco ever shows up and I can pull my chrome without breaking it you can just have it.

FlyingScot

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If my Bronco ever shows up and I can pull my chrome without breaking it you can just have it.
If mine ever shows up as well I'll return the favor

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Should be easy to remove these with a heat gun and some fishing line without breaking it. If I can remove smaller letters from past vehicles, this should survive pretty easily.

I'm curious how many people are removing the Bronco vs. just painting it black or leaving it chrome/black? I usually de-badge some/most of my vehicles, however this seems like something I'll likely leave on.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Compta38

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Should be easy to remove these with a heat gun and some fishing line without breaking it. If I can remove smaller letters from past vehicles, this should survive pretty easily.

I'm curious how many people are removing the Bronco vs. just painting it black or leaving it chrome/black? I usually de-badge some/most of my vehicles, however this seems like something I'll likely leave on.
I was going to just dip mine but wanted it to be absolutely permanent. With the cost of Hyperdip I got the badge cheaper and it matches my fender badges.
Ford Bronco What's the part number for black Bronco tailgate emblem? IMG_20210914_162839

kimmnen

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Transit Connect & '22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Since these badges are currently on back order, I found us an aftermarket part that should work. May just need to add some 3M tape but then you’ll be good to go.

Ford Bronco What's the part number for black Bronco tailgate emblem? IMG_20210914_162839
Get 2... One for a hood ornament!

BKBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda accord, pilot
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was going to just dip mine but wanted it to be absolutely permanent. With the cost of Hyperdip I got the badge cheaper and it matches my fender badges.
Where did you get that blacked out Bronco?

OP
OP
Compta38

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Where did you get that blacked out Bronco?
Tidwell Ford, 16787841283 is a direct line to Billy in the parts department. I think the part number is already in this thread.

Caseoftexas

Outer Banks
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Tidwell Ford, 16787841283 is a direct line to Billy in the parts department. I think the part number is already in this thread.
so I guess it’s no longer on National backorder?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Compta38

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
so I guess it’s no longer on National backorder?
They had it in stock when it was backordered. I got mine last month I think and they had 20. Shipping is insane though. He charged me $18 damn dollars for something that goes in a flat rate box. I won't be buying anything else from Tidwell parts dept that's a fact.

imaginager

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Bronco Hink

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Was it easy to remove the existing badge? Only double sided tape and you can pull off w nothing inside the tailgate you need to get behind. Thanks
Sponsored