Sponsored

What's the part number for black Bronco tailgate emblem?

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey all, I'm looking to replace the chrome bucking Bronco rear tailgate emblem with the black one from the Wildtrak. I spoke directly with someone from Ford online and was told it was part number M2DZ-7842528-B but they didn't have it in stock. Can anybody confirm as there are no pics available? I asked one online Ford parts retailer, sent them a picture and when they requested a Wildtrak last 8 VIN I couldn't provide it and they dropped communication.

For reference...
Ford Bronco What's the part number for black Bronco tailgate emblem? Screenshot_20210722-070120
Sponsored

bhornberger

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Tried to order from Tasca this week - order was canceled today.

"Part #M2DZ-7842528-B is currently on national backorder with the automotive manufacturer and has no estimated date of resupply. We do not currently have this item in stock at our warehouse and are unable to acquire it at this time. Unfortunately, despite our best efforts, sometimes the demand for certain parts and accessories exceeds manufacturers’ current supplies. I apologize for the inconvenience."

Guess it doesn't matter right now anyway. My 7/22 Blend/Build seems to be in purgatory anyway. No Build or Shipped email yet.

-b

OP
OP
Compta38

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Tried to order from Tasca this week - order was canceled today.

"Part #M2DZ-7842528-B is currently on national backorder with the automotive manufacturer and has no estimated date of resupply. We do not currently have this item in stock at our warehouse and are unable to acquire it at this time. Unfortunately, despite our best efforts, sometimes the demand for certain parts and accessories exceeds manufacturers’ current supplies. I apologize for the inconvenience."

Guess it doesn't matter right now anyway. My 7/22 Blend/Build seems to be in purgatory anyway. No Build or Shipped email yet.

-b
yup, got the same "backordered" response from another retailer I emailed. I need to go in to get another Ford's oil changed at the end of the month and I'll check in their parts department. I know one member here replaced theirs when their order came in as their dealer had them in stock.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What was the cost? Just noticed Juggernaut Performance has them for $75 - which seems steep.

Sponsored

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would like to know the part number for the wildtrak grille and hood scoop

OP
OP
Compta38

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why not do that to start? <-- not meant to be wiseguy remark
I would rather something permanent that doesn't fade that I have to keep up. I don't mind paying $30-40 but $75 for a plastic emblem is stupid.

I tried to check my local Ford parts department Saturday but they were closed so the search continues.

ilbastarge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I would rather something permanent that doesn't fade that I have to keep up.I don't mind paying $30-40 but $75 for a plastic emblem is stupid.

I tried to check my local Ford parts department Saturday but they were closed so the search continues.
Ahhh, gotcha, gotcha. (y)

Sponsored

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m sure in a year or so they’ll be readily available. Thanks for the part number!

Planning on using IFSP Custom Emblems for replacement Ford logo. Any other companies to be aware of?

OP
OP
Compta38

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
248 pieces supposed to hit packager today.
Can you provide a part number, confirm the number I posted or a link if your parts department sales them?

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can you provide a part number, confirm the number I posted or a link if your parts department sales them?
Is the black horse only on WT and FE? If so, that is the correct number. I don't have a problem ordering them once they hit the depot since they aren't expensive. What I really prefer not to do right now is place another backorder. We have hundreds of non-Bronco parts on backorder right now which is driving my advisors and parts folks nuts trying to follow up on. If they hit National in a week or so, I'll have them order a dozen and see how fast they move.
Sponsored