First Name
Nilo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150 FX4 Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Were you in Tacoma on Friday the 19th? I saw my first Bronco (other than mine) in Washington on 11/19! It looked like a LB FE too! I have not seen another full size Bronco on the road in my area. A ton of Bronco Sports, the Sport seems to be popular with the right type of buyer/consumer.
I don't have my Bronco yet. I am having it shipped. Hopefully, I'll have on the 9th of Dec in CA
Sponsored

NewBroncoOwner

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I still don’t understand the demand for an FE. Not to be captain obvious but, they are nowhere near first to be pushed out to the public, I got my Base way before all other 7000 were released. I know words mean things, but having the word “first” warrants a higher price tag? I’m sure the plan was to have them first out the chute, bit we all know what actually happened.
Ford Bronco What's the point of First Editions? 1638146181580

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
I still don’t understand the demand for an FE. Not to be captain obvious but, they are nowhere near first to be pushed out to the public, I got my Base way before all other 7000 were released. I know words mean things, but having the word “first” warrants a higher price tag? I’m sure the plan was to have them first out the chute, bit we all know what actually happened.
Ford Bronco What's the point of First Editions? 1638146181580
FE is a great way to sell a Bronco for a lot of money. They make a lot more on an FE than a Base Squatch 2.7, like I got btw. Will anyone consider them to be special in the future is the big question? My guess is maybe.
Sponsored