Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands '07 Grand Prix GXP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i've waved at a couple jeep guys and 2 Bronco owners. None of them waved back. I mostly just get a stare back. its fine i understand, Hot Pepper Red is a sexy ass color lol. But i have a guy at work that actually takes his Jeep offroad and he loves the Bronco. He spent 20 minutes talking to me about it after work one day and said Ford killed it with them. We have another dude at work with a decked out Wrangler that has never had mud on it and he wont even look at me lol. i don't get it. I personally don't care but it does make me wonder why they seem so insecure. The guy that actually uses his jeep loves that i picked a soft top too and thinks Ford did a great job on the Bronco. Not all of them are assholes.
Sponsored

KyleQ

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
8 Broncos!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Only good vibes here in central MN. My wife and I call her cyber orange badlands the attn wore as everybody stops and looks whenever we are out and about. My favorite was walking out of the grocery store and following a JL owner who nearly tripped twice staring at the Bronco as he was walking to his Jeep. I hopped in and noticed he was just staring at it even after getting in his Jeep. - too funny.
It's also an interesting dynamic to take it out wheeling in the local spots. I'm a very recognizable guy with an even more recognizable early bronco so I get the nod and waves from all sorts of folks but being out on the trail incognito in this it's interesting to see how people act and talk. The Bronco is popular but I get the feeling that folks think that I don't have a clue what I'm doing or are nuts for taking a new rig off road. Either way, I had a blast and nobody flipped me the bird or has cut us off.
Ford Bronco What's up with Jeep guys 1655700388102

I often overhead conversation about the Bronco and the general consensus is people seem to hate on the limb riser mounts on the hood. I don't mind them but I don't see the purpose either...

dberg71

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak SAS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Never had an issue until today. Driving down the road and a wrangler coming the other way gives me the thumbs down. Wife and I laughed. On the way home, a Rubican passed and flipped us off . Weird.

OP
OP
Freedom5

Freedom5

Badlands
First Name
Freedom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Classic mini cooper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Never had an issue until today. Driving down the road and a wrangler coming the other way gives me the thumbs down. Wife and I laughed. On the way home, a Rubican passed and flipped us off . Weird.
I'm in Utah at moment and everyone asks about, and has nothing but things to say. Jeep folks are just jealous. I just tell people it fills the gap between jeep wranglers and toyotas.

OP
OP
Freedom5

Freedom5

Badlands
First Name
Freedom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Classic mini cooper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Only good vibes here in central MN. My wife and I call her cyber orange badlands the attn wore as everybody stops and looks whenever we are out and about. My favorite was walking out of the grocery store and following a JL owner who nearly tripped twice staring at the Bronco as he was walking to his Jeep. I hopped in and noticed he was just staring at it even after getting in his Jeep. - too funny.
It's also an interesting dynamic to take it out wheeling in the local spots. I'm a very recognizable guy with an even more recognizable early bronco so I get the nod and waves from all sorts of folks but being out on the trail incognito in this it's interesting to see how people act and talk. The Bronco is popular but I get the feeling that folks think that I don't have a clue what I'm doing or are nuts for taking a new rig off road. Either way, I had a blast and nobody flipped me the bird or has cut us off.

I often overhead conversation about the Bronco and the general consensus is people seem to hate on the limb riser mounts on the hood. I don't mind them but I don't see the purpose either...
I like the way they look myself. Hell they even serve a purpose.

Sponsored

Fly2Win

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 SD, 68 Firebird, 85 300ZX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I get positive comments everywhere I stop. But I have noticed a couple things on the road when it comes to Jeeps when I am running without top and doors.

Nekked Jeeps - almost always wave
2 Doors - 50% of the time
4 Doors - one in ten
Gladiators - Never

Top on, I don’t see much neck turning.

Bronco Master

Base
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Base, 2017 Ford Superduty F-250 STX
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

bc jeepers are creepers 🤣

stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love Jeeps. Jeep owners ?? Not so much all the time.

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thankfully my interactions have been positive. The neighbor that is the 2nd house up the street from me bought a diesel rubicon right before there was a stop sale due to some fuel pump issue. Anyway we went on a day trip offroad adventure and had a blast and plan on another soon ish.

While in CO last week in a creek trail off vail pass I ran into 2 rubicons...nicely modified. I ended up backing up about 200yrds and the second Jeep guy complimented me on my reverse on the trail.

I do not waive or want a duck...so call me an ass. If someone waives and I see it I will waive back. There are always haters...be one or don't IDGAF. Let's have fun

LCW

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Is that AVF?

Sponsored

stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thankfully my interactions have been positive. The neighbor that is the 2nd house up the street from me bought a diesel rubicon right before there was a stop sale due to some fuel pump issue. Anyway we went on a day trip offroad adventure and had a blast and plan on another soon ish.

While in CO last week in a creek trail off vail pass I ran into 2 rubicons...nicely modified. I ended up backing up about 200yrds and the second Jeep guy complimented me on my reverse on the trail.

I do not waive or want a duck...so call me an ass. If someone waives and I see it I will waive back. There are always haters...be one or don't IDGAF. Let's have fun

And that's how it's done

Shazamalingo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Up here in Northern California there are TONS of jeeps. Never had an issue with any one of them. Everyone is friendly enough.

Bronc6g22

Badlands
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 6, Tacoma TRDOR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agree that people in WA are crazy. I've noticed a drastic increase in driver aggression after getting the Bronco. Maybe it's just too sexy? I've had a guy in a Chevy pull ahead just far enough to dump water out his window to rain on me. Plenty of aggressive passes, fingers, etc.

KyleQ

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
8 Broncos!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Reactions: LCW