Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gmc
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thought I was seeing things and my wife was crazy.

A week ago here in the great northwest my wife was driving the bronco. A jeep 4 door wrangler pulls up next to her and stays at her side for a little while, suddenly he pulls away and gets in front of her then hits the breaks. Of course speeds away afterwards. I don't think much about it really Because I figured my wife did something goofy that upset the fool.

Yesterday I'm coming back from my son's flag football game and Pass a wrangler going the opposite direction. The guy flips me off I think.. He's holding on to the wheel and drops the middle finger down. Not positive that's what he's doing but pretty sure lol. The wife says I'm just looking into it wrong. Maybe so..

Well today the wife was flipped off twice by two different wranglers the same exact way I was lol. She tells me I'm not crazy lol.

So what's the deal with the wrangler folks acting like fools towards bronco owners.
They're just jealous of your superior (in both from and function) vehicle.
Sponsored

Scopebit

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dude. Your in Washington State. Y’all cray cray.
Just want it noted for the record that the east side of Washington state and the west are two SIGNIFICANTLY different places. Don't know the OP and it appears they take the weirdness in stride, which is the right approach. I'll be on the west side this weekend at UWs graduation and will have my head on a swivel.

Heath Aggen

Wildtrak
First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GMC , 2004 Jeep, 1982 Jeep, 2021 Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

As a current Jeep owner, owner of multiple classic Jeeps and current reservation order holder hoping to one day get my Bronco here is my take. I have gone to recent Jeep shows with my CJ7 and have be accused of bringing a Mahindra to the show. It seems like there are a group of current Jeep owners who are more interested in the number of rubber ducks that they can collect versus what their Jeep represents. I have never owned a JK or a 4 door Jeep , but when it came time, I ordered a 4 door Bronco. With that said, I will always love Jeep, I loved them when it wasn't cool. All the "Jeep" people I know love what Ford has done and can't wait for what improvements competition will bring to both brands. Here are some of the collection and the Bronco will fit right in.
Ford Bronco What's up with Jeep guys 20220604_172917

Ford Bronco What's up with Jeep guys Resized_20220521_104646

Ford Bronco What's up with Jeep guys 20220501_163909
Ford Bronco What's up with Jeep guys 20220423_161112
Ford Bronco What's up with Jeep guys 20220529_203531
One last comment, you can thank JEEP for the current Bronco, without Jeeps success with the 4 door variant the bean counters at Ford would have never greenlighted the reboot, and let's be truly honest, in 1978 when Ford switched to the Bronco competing with the K5 Blazer it was not the same. Cheers, this Jeep guy won't flip you off, but I am in Texas, so there's that.

BroncoJLandCJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
83 CJ-7, 2020 JLU, Bronco res holder
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thought I was seeing things and my wife was crazy.

A week ago here in the great northwest my wife was driving the bronco. A jeep 4 door wrangler pulls up next to her and stays at her side for a little while, suddenly he pulls away and gets in front of her then hits the breaks. Of course speeds away afterwards. I don't think much about it really Because I figured my wife did something goofy that upset the fool.

Yesterday I'm coming back from my son's flag football game and Pass a wrangler going the opposite direction. The guy flips me off I think.. He's holding on to the wheel and drops the middle finger down. Not positive that's what he's doing but pretty sure lol. The wife says I'm just looking into it wrong. Maybe so..

Well today the wife was flipped off twice by two different wranglers the same exact way I was lol. She tells me I'm not crazy lol.

So what's the deal with the wrangler folks acting like fools towards bronco owners.
It's caused by the same mentality as what causes some people on this post to diss Washington State. People think what they have or the way they think is superior, they don't respect others, and generalize people based on illogical dysjunctive syllogisms.

2050Broncoorsomething

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Never really paid attention till I was coming back from Nashville going about 80. And I saw this Wrangler going in and out of traffic to catch up to me. Once he got there he slowed down and got behind me and then later slowed down to about 60 until his exit came up. Not sure what he was doing.

Last edited:

Sponsored

DapperDeeds

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Company
Your Bronco Model
Base
Smile right back!

Ford Bronco What's up with Jeep guys 1654696212951

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm still driving my Gladiator until my Bronco gets scheduled. I have given several thumbs up to Broncos I have passed. One girl in a 2 door got the biggest smile on her face and gave me a thumbs up right back.

Flipping off someone just for their vehicle of choice is totally juvenile and asinine.

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I had one in the highway slow down and peel behind me presumably to look at my Bronco, so no harm no foul. I think we got some of the shitters come on this board just to troll (the ones with no profile pic, no signature, and just talk crap without adding value on threads).

I just hope their toxic community continues to stay with the Jeep brand and not come to ours :)
Deff itching for a look at the Bronco.

Source; I am a wrangler driver

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sooo.. do I flip myself off, or wave at myself?? I’m confused
Ford Bronco What's up with Jeep guys ED12748D-02A9-4CDD-A531-22F13E7A03F5
Ford Bronco What's up with Jeep guys A743F326-393C-441D-AB74-3263A54632FF

Scopebit

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As a current Jeep owner, owner of multiple classic Jeeps and current reservation order holder hoping to one day get my Bronco here is my take. I have gone to recent Jeep shows with my CJ7 and have be accused of bringing a Mahindra to the show. It seems like there are a group of current Jeep owners who are more interested in the number of rubber ducks that they can collect versus what their Jeep represents. I have never owned a JK or a 4 door Jeep , but when it came time, I ordered a 4 door Bronco. With that said, I will always love Jeep, I loved them when it wasn't cool. All the "Jeep" people I know love what Ford has done and can't wait for what improvements competition will bring to both brands. Here are some of the collection and the Bronco will fit right in.

One last comment, you can thank JEEP for the current Bronco, without Jeeps success with the 4 door variant the bean counters at Ford would have never greenlighted the reboot, and let's be truly honest, in 1978 when Ford switched to the Bronco competing with the K5 Blazer it was not the same. Cheers, this Jeep guy won't flip you off, but I am in Texas, so there's that.
Well said, thanks for sharing, and most importantly, nice collection...reminds me of HS and kids getting a CJ and fixing it up.

Sponsored

wrbix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR Def90, F250 7.3, Caterham 7, LR Series III, etc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Honestly I don’t know what Jeepers are doing re waving or flipping off - I’ve just never paid any attention to what other drivers do in their own intravehicle personal space……checking out their vehicles and accessories sure, drivers no.

DallasCajun

Raptor
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
We live in a culture where people seem to be wearing their team jerseys all the time, feeling the need to hold a serious grudge against the other team 24/7. Just don't get the need for the aggressiveness or disrespect towards someone else's preference to a different brand (in this case).

As a current JLU owner, I absolutely welcome the Bronco to the market as competition benefits everyone. While I'm not a fan of the 'Jeep Wave' (too many damn Jeeps to keep up with) so much, I do feel the urge to acknowledge a Bronco when I see one if anything to say 'nice ride'.

To each his own, but no need for this type of behavior in my mind.

Jim Walter

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A$$HOLES are going to be A$$HOLES no matter what vehicle they drive. My daily driver is a 2015 JKU. I am not aware of any of my Jeep buddies who have this issue/hate thing for the Bronco. We love all things 4x4. Toyota's, Trucks....ok not HUMMERS.. ;) My Bronco is due for delivery last week of this month. It will then be my daily driver. Giving my Jeep to my grandson when he is 16.

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We live in a culture where people seem to be wearing their team jerseys all the time, feeling the need to hold a serious grudge against the other team 24/7. Just don't get the need for the aggressiveness or disrespect towards someone else's preference to a different brand (in this case).

As a current JLU owner, I absolutely welcome the Bronco to the market as competition benefits everyone. While I'm not a fan of the 'Jeep Wave' (too many damn Jeeps to keep up with) so much, I do feel the urge to acknowledge a Bronco when I see one if anything to say 'nice ride'.

To each his own, but no need for this type of behavior in my mind.
Agreed. I'm a car guy, and Jay Leno is my freakin' hero with his wide assortment of rides. No reason to hate just to support one's own choice, when there's so much to choose from and have fun with. I haven't received any negativity yet for my not-Jeep choices. In fact, I have a hard-core Jeep and Jeep crawler owner in my neighborhood that fawns all over my rides when I run into him, and I slobber all over his rides. I love checking out well built Jeeps whenever I see them, and don't understand Brand fanboys/girls.

Ford Bronco What's up with Jeep guys 1654698973850
Sponsored