Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

lol not nearly my man…those days are gone with a former life with magnificent guys, and gals, who served, of which you may be one….now I’m just a fellow Texan and Bronco owner that doesn’t look for trouble…..cheers

Clearwater native

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19F-59,16-E350, 65C10,05TJ, 67RSCamaro, 65malibuSS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On a Harley, in a Boat, in a Corvette, in a Jeep there is that wave thing and I will wave back at anyone who waves at me but it's the same some Harley riders will not wave at other brand bikes and so on, I wave at any motorcycle, and they all usually wave back and sooner or later the Jeepers will realize the Bronco is here to stay this time and if not, Who Cares! and besides that if they are putting up 1 finger it's better than none (y)

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Out and about today, I pull my 6 month old beater, covered in mud sans doors and top, next to a beautiful white soft top 4 door. Give’m a big grin and a one finger wave. Nothing. She just looks at me with her pie hole agape. What’s up with Bronco gals?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Freedom5

Freedom5

Badlands
First Name
Freedom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Classic mini cooper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

JBrew

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mazda 3, 2021 Area 51 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m surprised you encountered that many Jeep Wranglers driven by guys. I swear the majority of Jeep Wranglers around me are female owned.
And they usually have bumper stickers that say something like, "Silly boy, Jeeps are for girls", right?

NatureBoy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was driving from the dmv last weekend and spotted a little wrangler get together in a strip mall parking lot. I figured I’d swing by and say hi. They had a few Wranglers and Gladiators set up there, they looked real nice. Anyway, I pulled up to them and they kinda looked shocked at first. Like a few of them didn’t even know what I was driving. Lol. I expected to be able to stop for a bit and talk off-roading for a minute or two— with a few gibes here and there, of course.

But, I pull up to them and say in a good-natured way, “ Hey can I join in?” They laughed, but then the apparent leader of the group says, “Hahahah, no get out of here,” with a smile. I was like damn. No off road talk, I guess. They complimented me on my Bronco before I drove off though.

Still would have liked to stick around for a second to trade gibes if nothing else.

NatureBoy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

As a current Jeep owner, owner of multiple classic Jeeps and current reservation order holder hoping to one day get my Bronco here is my take. I have gone to recent Jeep shows with my CJ7 and have be accused of bringing a Mahindra to the show. It seems like there are a group of current Jeep owners who are more interested in the number of rubber ducks that they can collect versus what their Jeep represents. I have never owned a JK or a 4 door Jeep , but when it came time, I ordered a 4 door Bronco. With that said, I will always love Jeep, I loved them when it wasn't cool. All the "Jeep" people I know love what Ford has done and can't wait for what improvements competition will bring to both brands. Here are some of the collection and the Bronco will fit right in.
20220604_172917.jpg

Resized_20220521_104646.jpeg

20220501_163909.jpg
20220423_161112.jpg
20220529_203531.jpg
One last comment, you can thank JEEP for the current Bronco, without Jeeps success with the 4 door variant the bean counters at Ford would have never greenlighted the reboot, and let's be truly honest, in 1978 when Ford switched to the Bronco competing with the K5 Blazer it was not the same. Cheers, this Jeep guy won't flip you off, but I am in Texas, so there's that.
Excellent vehicles, man.

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve almost been hit 3 times now from people in jeeps trying to race or get in front of me to slam on the brakes. All have been younger drivers. 1 almost ate the curb from oversteer. Ones on the Highway are easy to get away from. My truck actually weaves traffic at 80+.

I was also flipped off by a 4 door Lux bronco driver. Might have thought I had a jeep. No idea on that one.

I don’t flip anyone off or wave. But will wave back. I bought it for my entertainment. Not to be part of some cult where I feel obligated to wave at everyone.

Still love jeep 2 doors. Would love to pick a older one in the future. Or a Comanche.

I have seen a done up gladiator by me on 38’s or 40’s. That thing is mean looking.

Sponsored

RAKET

Big Bend
First Name
Derick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.raketdesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

They’re nervous there’s a new MallCrawler in the parking lot. Don’t be that Bronco lol. Damn, I need to get dirty more often.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well a first for me happened yesterday. Driving on the paved 2-lane causeway and an oncoming angry eyes cloaked Jeep purposely crossed over into my lane in a game of chicken. About 1 car vehicle length, they ducked back into their lane, but I had already started steering for the shoulder. He felt compelled to indicate that I was #1 as we passed each other.

jimmy234

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport S
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Wow... this is some pretty messed-up stuff.

OP
OP
Freedom5

Freedom5

Badlands
First Name
Freedom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Classic mini cooper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well a first for me happened yesterday. Driving on the paved 2-lane causeway and an oncoming angry eyes cloaked Jeep purposely crossed over into my lane in a game of chicken. About 1 car vehicle length, they ducked back into their lane, but I had already started steering for the shoulder. He felt compelled to indicate that I was #1 as we passed each other.
That's crazy. Some people are ignorant.

RAKET

Big Bend
First Name
Derick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.raketdesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

They’re nervous there’s a new MallCrawler in the parking lot. Don’t be that Bronco lol. Damn, I need to get dirty more often.
funny update:
-Waved at jeeps yesterday with mixed reactions.
-Waved at 3 broncos, only one waved back.
-Next to a Jeep this morning and the clown was like Dominic Torretto. Luckily I had my nitrous turned up and “treed” his a** (lol).

In all seriousness Jeeps are everywhere and these broncos are still pretty rare. Take it as a compliment that you own a Unicorn for now :)
Sponsored