Sponsored

What's Up With The Hard Top Sound Deadening Headliner Option?

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Based on the your thread count .. you are new.

Ignore the B&P. Hardtop headliner is FREE now and will added to every hardtop. The only exception is if you have the marine grade vinyl interior then just tell your dealer you want the free headliner and it will be added.

Same issue building some different variants this morning. I fail to see how changing the engine from the 2.3 to the 2.7 without changing anything else automatically makes it to where I can't have sound deadening option on the roof. It even said I couldn't have paint protection as well when I picked the 2.7 option which makes no sense.
Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same issue building some different variants this morning. I fail to see how changing the engine from the 2.3 to the 2.7 without changing anything else automatically makes it to where I can't have sound deadening option on the roof. It even said I couldn't have paint protection as well when I picked the 2.7 option which makes no sense.
Long known problem (since day 1) in the B&P.

Short-of-the-long-of-it: Not only can you add the headliner to your order now, it will be added automatically for certain trims.

Ta2punk

Raptor
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Long known problem (since day 1) in the B&P.

Short-of-the-long-of-it: Not only can you add the headliner to your order now, it will be added automatically for certain trims.
That is great know. I mean I figured there might have a been a reason for the sound deadening roof stuff but when it said paint protection had to be removed with the 2.7 option I was really scratching my head.

Hothead Headliners

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
HotheadHeadliners.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler & Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model