Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F450, GT350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I sold my f350 daily driver and ordered a new superduty in July. Pretty sure it will arrive before the bronco now, scheduled for 8/30 build week.
51388995748_a6237cce53_o.jpg

Lots of the same worries on the ford SD forums, but the flow of fresh builds is ramping up. They are limiting stock orders and no word on purgatory trucks yet.
Sponsored

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mustang.
Mustang is the only other Ford I can buy with a stick shift.
Definitely a Mustang. I just picked up this beauty in July with my Bronco down payment wad. No regrets at all. I still have my Bronco order, but I'm no longer obsessed with getting it. If/when it comes, I'll decide then if I still want it. Maybe trade in my Bronco Sport for it.

Ford Bronco What's your back-up plan? IMG_6440

bluesun68

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
raptor, velar, f-type
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm going to be in the mountains next summer and need something. I don't think my bronco is due until the end of 22 if even then. So I really need something...would hate to get a jeep...

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

this

Was looking at F-150 Tremors but can't get over that color scheme and the fact i'd be paying 2017-2020 Raptor prices for a regular F150 with a fancier trim.
That’s why I went superduty. No trim accents

blacksquatched

Black Diamond
First Name
Liam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I picked this up whilst I wait ! Pretty fun little car

Ford Bronco What's your back-up plan? Inkedimage1_LI

Ford Bronco What's your back-up plan? Inkedimage2_LI

Sponsored

Justjoe

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple planes, a couple bikes, a couple cars
Your Bronco Model
Base
Early Sep two door base squatch. Figure I’ll be treading water for a while, so I ordered a new Ranger Monday afternoon. Went to preview on Tuesday. Build date 10/4.

Wow.

ZCPM3

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing special
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My backup is a Wrangler 4xe lease. That would tide me over well enough and in a cost-effective manner until the Bronco hybrid or full-EV Bronco exists. Maybe with a decent hardtop too, but I'm not holding my breath there.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Anyone thinking of buying something other than the new Bronco, due to the endless delays? If so, what's are you thinking?
Ford lost me. They lied to me, they let me down, ran around on me and the deserted me.

So I went down to the local Toyota dealership to put in a custom order for a kitted out Tacoma TURDpro.

Was promptly told that the order banks had been closed for months and they are facing at least a 6-month back-log of production for orders that went in before they closed the order banks. So i'm looking at over a year delay on my custom Tacoma.

Drove right back to Ford and told them how crummy they were to me on my way over to the Jeep dealership, where they told me I can order anything I want! And that i'm looking at a 6-month delay in getting a Wrangler unless it's on the lot already. Plus spare parts have run out so anything in for fixing is also facing a delay.

So I went back to Ford and spit in the sales persons eye. Because this is all the salespersons fault that the other companies were also having issues manufacturing cars.

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What's my backup plan for all my bronco money sitting here doing nothing?
Ford Bronco What's your back-up plan? dumb-and-dumber-money

RunNGunArk

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When I realized My week 2 reservation was too late for a 2021 order based on dealer allocations, bought a 2021 JL Unlimited Rubicon. Now I'm really glad i did seeing all the 2021 delays.. i'll be lucky to get in a 2022 now.. Plus, my build plan had all the fatal unavailable/delay items (Badlands, Sasquatch, MIC, Lux, Trailer tow, etc)..
I had a 2015 Wrangler and a GMC Truck. Condensed down to one and will have a paid for 2021 jeep in a few months. So, whenever I am next in line, i'll be gladly ready for my Bronc, but not holding my breath for any time soon these days.

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This.

Ford Bronco What's your back-up plan? 27DAF690-5403-48C5-A28F-AF9883E3F0C0

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford lost me. They lied to me, they let me down, ran around on me and the deserted me.

So I went down to the local Toyota dealership to put in a custom order for a kitted out Tacoma TURDpro.

Was promptly told that the order banks had been closed for months and they are facing at least a 6-month back-log of production for orders that went in before they closed the order banks. So i'm looking at over a year delay on my custom Tacoma.

Drove right back to Ford and told them how crummy they were to me on my way over to the Jeep dealership, where they told me I can order anything I want! And that i'm looking at a 6-month delay in getting a Wrangler unless it's on the lot already. Plus spare parts have run out so anything in for fixing is also facing a delay.

So I went back to Ford and spit in the sales persons eye. Because this is all the salespersons fault that the other companies were also having issues manufacturing cars.
Toyota told you 6 months of orders but it’ll take 6 months to make? That’s an improvement on the Bronco.

Jeep told you 6 months? That’s an improvement on the Bronco.

What did Ford tell you a year later?

Ford Bronco What's your back-up plan? 1629492063574

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Toyota told you 6 months of orders but it’ll take 6 months to make? That’s an improvement on the Bronco.

Jeep told you 6 months? That’s an improvement on the Bronco.

What did Ford tell you a year later?

Ford Bronco What's your back-up plan? 1629492063574
Toyota closed the order banks ~6 months ago and had a 6-month backlog at that time that hasn't moved at all.

Ford should have told me to go get a Made In America, Tesla! Except those are back-ordered till Q2 2022 as well.

Dang, this is getting difficult to actually best the Bronco delay (I willingly include an extra 3-month buffer for Bronco as they are making all new parts and releasing a new-from-the-ground-up vehicle while others can't even make vehicles that have been in production for years).

If you wanted a non-sarcastic answer: I bought a 21 speed city bike and cycle to work 3 days a week.

Not very glamorous, but it's a good workout.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Toyota closed the order banks ~6 months ago and had a 6-month backlog at that time that hasn't moved at all.

Ford should have told me to go get a Made In America, Tesla! Except those are back-ordered till Q2 2022 as well.

Dang, this is getting difficult to actually best the Bronco delay (I willingly include an extra 3-month buffer for Bronco as they are making all new parts and releasing a new-from-the-ground-up vehicle while others can't even make vehicles that have been in production for years).

If you wanted a non-sarcastic answer: I bought a 21 speed city bike and cycle to work 3 days a week.

Not very glamorous, but it's a good workout.
I got a Jeep vin in less than 48 hours 3 days ago. I’ve never seen anyone defend a corporation as much as you.

Ford Bronco What's your back-up plan? 44C37D00-DD87-426B-807B-C9A64BACCE58