First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Challenger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I thought about and still do a Silverado trail boss with a 6.2. A gladiator Rubicon or Willys would also be nice but are overpriced for what they are!
Sponsored

King Luis

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 & MK5 Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Backup plan is just a postponement. Wait it out until our current car is dead and I can get a bronco with what I want. If need be. A cheap lease.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just don't see where they have done something intentionally wrong which has harmed me in any way. For you, that implies i'm sucking somebody's genetalia, apparently. Not sure where you make this connection, but whatever.

Most on here act like they are pistol whipping a blind kid just for the sake of bashing someone/something because they are spoiled and....

i-want-an-oompa-loompa-now[1].gif

i-want-it-now[1].gif

Yea, you want it now. Got it. You want it perfect. Got it. You want it cheap. Got it. You want to be treated like a wealthy superstar. Got it.

Meanwhile, that's just not the world we're in right now for mass-manufactured goods. So you can think i'm sucking it as long and deep and hard as makes you excited and/or finished justified.
Yes, you are correct, it’s all COVID and the global supply chains fault Ford can’t build Broncos. Can’t communicate, can’t put out factually correct documents or a build a SINGLE viable hard top 13 months after taking reservations. It wasn’t their design or anything, it was COVID 😉 Holding thousands of cars hostage over their inability to build their vehicle.

Hyundai, Lexus, Subaru, Mazda, Genesis and others all set record sales in the first part of 2021. Meanwhile Ford has produced what, 9K Broncos in 4-5 months? The Bronco isn’t even delayed because chips like other cars! It’s delayed because their own fuck ups have doomed them. Yet, you defend them to the death for absolutely no reason. đŸ€Ł You posted an entire thread to deflect blame from Ford over other manufacturers now having issues. A year+ after Ford took orders and 4+ months after they started building them. You feel compelled to constantly complain about how this entire rollout has gone perfectly and it’s not Ford’s fault. Telling others they’re not allowed to be disappointed in anything because “global supply” and “other manufacturers.” Now its “I want it now” mentality. Give me a break, you’re the biggest blowhard I have ever seen in my life. You would obviously blow a Ford tail pipe if they asked you too. My wife is very excited and patiently waiting for her Bronco, I choose to call a spade a spade.

Meanwhile FCA has record sales for the 2nd quarter in a row while releasing 2 brand new variations of its most popular vehicle with no excuses

FCA US Reports Q2 2021 U.S. Sales
  • Total sales up 32%
  • Retail sales up 27%
  • Strong sales results for JeepÂź, Ram, Dodge, Chrysler and Alfa Romeo brands
  • Jeep delivers second best ever Q2 U.S. retail sales
  • Jeep Wrangler – Best quarter ever for U.S. retail sales
  • Jeep Wrangler 4xe – No. 1 best-selling plug-in hybrid
  • Jeep Gladiator – Best quarter ever for U.S. retail and total sales
  • Dodge Durango – Best second quarter for U.S. retail sales since 2005
  • Ram total sales rose 47% year-over-year
  • Chrysler total sales rose 36% year-over-year
  • Alfa Romeo total sales rose 34% year-over-year

OP
OP
bronc'o

bronc'o

Wildtrak
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon, 2020 Defender FE, 2022 Bronco WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford lost me. They lied to me, they let me down, ran around on me and the deserted me.

So I went down to the local Toyota dealership to put in a custom order for a kitted out Tacoma TURDpro.

Was promptly told that the order banks had been closed for months and they are facing at least a 6-month back-log of production for orders that went in before they closed the order banks. So i'm looking at over a year delay on my custom Tacoma.

Drove right back to Ford and told them how crummy they were to me on my way over to the Jeep dealership, where they told me I can order anything I want! And that i'm looking at a 6-month delay in getting a Wrangler unless it's on the lot already. Plus spare parts have run out so anything in for fixing is also facing a delay.

So I went back to Ford and spit in the sales persons eye. Because this is all the salespersons fault that the other companies were also having issues manufacturing cars.
I get your sarcasm... find it to be a rather funny script... but not everyone can wait for Ford to deliver, regardless of circumstance. I get that they had 120k+ reservations turned orders.... but that has nothing to do with the quality/design fails that have plagued '21 Broncos, further delaying deliveries. I've been waiting over 13 months now.

GT500

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I need a replacement vehicle by Spring '22, wanted a Bronco but really don't need a new vehicle if it won't have the options I want. Trying to find a low mile Trailblazer SS or older Tahoe now.
Sponsored