Sponsored

What's your favorite small detail so far?

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The basic white boy in me says "bottle opener"...but I would say my favorite small detail is the side mirrors not being attached to the door.
I didn’t even know there was a bottle opener, but there have been at least ten different spots on any truck I’ve ever owned where you can open a bottle in a pinch. I guess it sounds kinda cool, but any wedding ring, lighter, basically anything with a rigid 90 degree angle is a bottle opener. If you can’t open a beer with a wet biscuit, you’re just not thirsty.
Sponsored

BroncoJeremie

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I didn’t even know there was a bottle opener, but there have been at least ten different spots on any truck I’ve ever owned where you can open a bottle in a pinch. I guess it sounds kinda cool, but any wedding ring, lighter, basically anything with a rigid 90 degree angle is a bottle opener. If you can’t open a beer with a wet biscuit, you’re just not thirsty.
Haha true, especially now after seeing how they implemented it with behind the sport bar, idk why they just didn’t attach it to the tailgate like the sport or f150

MikeyFrog

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It's on the roll bar and there's no way I'm letting anyone try to open a beer and chip the paint on it.

CGCarolinaBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base (Hubby) 2021 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Everyone has basically said it all. I might add, I absolutely love the Retro look of the Bronco itself. It’s not overly big. Just the right size. And looks very retro. Which I love the look of the first generation Bronco’s. Ford did great.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The front fender ridges. I know they will cut visibility but those ridges and the line down the side of the body scream early Bronco,
Man , when I test drove the dealer mannequin, those ridges reminded me so much of my 69 EB ... I may or may noy have teared up a little. 😂

Even now, having had it since Oct 8th , that view just captures me.

GardenGirl

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition Sasquatch Lux Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

It’s a small thing but I like that little plate that says made in Dearborn. Also, I like the Molle seat backs. I bought like 5 things to affix to that already. Also loved the piccitiny rail, but that seems to have disappeared
Can you give us a peek of what you have attached to the Molle seat backs?
Sponsored