Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Blackfoot i believ was the pickup and they had the Wild Willy as well. A jeep that did wheelies. :LOL:

I hear 'ya. I cut all the neighbors lawns for cash. Headed to the local hobby shop, Krimms Toys & Hobbies. First floor was all the kiddy stuff. R/C and plastic model heaven in the basement.
Yep you got it right. Those hobby stores back then were heaven, and even better when they were in the Mall near an arcade! I decided about a year ago to start collecting the R/Cs and now my spare room is turning into a home-hobby store, lol. Oh well, wherever you can find joy, go for it.
Sponsored

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I thoroughly enjoy the thrill of discovering unique finds at flea markets and various auctions. It's a passion of mine to acquire interesting items and then venture into reselling on platforms like eBay or Facebook Marketplace. In my continuous exploration, I've recently stumbled upon a new platform and am currently engrossed in reading bidadoo reviews. The prospect of checking it out and potentially incorporating it into my reselling ventures has me quite intrigued
Have you ever thought about writing copy for pasta manufacturers?

Shifts And Grins Fab

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shiftsandgrinsfabrication.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 2022 Bronco Wildtrak Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well besides, fabrication and offroad, my hobbies are competition shooting and teaching firearms classes.
Ford Bronco Whats your hobbies! IMG_7042
Ford Bronco Whats your hobbies! IMG_4534
Ford Bronco Whats your hobbies! IMG_5977
Sponsored