Sponsored

What's your least favorite Bronco color?

What's your least favorite Bronco color?

• Total voters

twryan3

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX; Tesla M3; BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We initially considered A51 but but ultimately our original 2021 color was Antimatter Blue but...you know the story. Changed to EG for the 2022 order but once my wife saw it in person, we made another change to Race Red for the still unscheduled 2023 order; I still like EG but my love of it did go down a bit from the first time I saw it. And then our 2022 A51 fell into our hands last week. Yeah, I know that there are quite a few out there, which prompted our initial reluctance, but now that we have it, I really do like the color. In hindsight, we really did like the Rapid Red, but alas.
Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My top 3 least favorite colors:
  • Anti-Matter Blue
  • Iconic Silver
  • Carbonized Gray
Ironic that I don’t like Anti-Matter Blue since that’s what I had in my 2021MY order.

That color looks SO GOOD on Ford’s renders, but in-person it looks basically black 95% of the time. If you get close to the paint, you can tell it’s blue. But from a distance it looks black unless it’s freshly washed and in direct sunlight—super disappointing.

Lil Red Broncette

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Eruption does seem to have gotten traction, I was never a fan of Cactus Grey or Area 51. I was a fairly early Eruption Green as that came out in 22. I love my Race Red and think it is the most under rated. Originally that was going to be a Rapid Red, but I now consider the Race Red is far better

Sponsored

Dral97

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Wrangler YJ and 392, BMW 4 series
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Any auto, any style, any trim: White (though I do sort of like white gladiators with the aftermarket cap).

OP
OP
Mean Green Bronc Machine

Mean Green Bronc Machine

Outer Banks
First Name
Erica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Being seeing a lot of eruption green Broncos on here, are they becoming more popular? Anyway, what's your LEAST favorite Bronco Color?
My least favorite is the Shadow Black. I think it makes the Bronco look dull, but I've only seen photos. I need to see one in person to really make a judgement. I think the bright colors really highlight the body style, which Shadow Black and Iconic Silver don't do. They make it look like a regular ol' SUV. I absolutely love velocity blue. If there was no EG, I would have gone with that.

Benzito

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wondering if a lot of people that have it are actually regretting it and wished they got a different color or all the haters just the people that got every other color and don't like it because they see it on the road every day?

It especially looks good on overcast days and in the evening, but still looks good in the sun with the gray MIC. Not loving it on other Ford trucks when it is not accented by other colors.
I changed from black to a51 and I hate both, now. Mostly because it’s become one of dozens of dingey bluish colors. I agree with many that there’s too much gray and not enough blue mixed in.

Sponsored

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Primer... Cactus Grey. If it would have kept the green tint that it showed in pre-production photos it would have been an amazing colour but what it is in reality is boring.

Delli555

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I changed from black to a51 and I hate both, now. Mostly because it’s become one of dozens of dingey bluish colors. I agree with many that there’s too much gray and not enough blue mixed in.
Robin's Egg to the rescue!

BlakeD69

Badlands
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here are some paint samples if you want to add to survey poll. There may be one or two that they dropped prior to year finalization.

2021:
Ford Bronco What's your least favorite Bronco color? 1675353216960

2022:
Ford Bronco What's your least favorite Bronco color? 1675353229957

2023:
Ford Bronco What's your least favorite Bronco color? 1675353244637

Rayder

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Azure. I was excited about the color but in person it's just an ugly dull version of A51. The metallic is almost non existent unless you're 5ft away from it in the bright sun.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I hate Cyber Orange the most because I wanted a real orange badly. Silver and Antimatter Blue are the most boring out of the group. Desert Tan belongs on Dockers only.
Sponsored