Sponsored

What's your least favorite Bronco color?

What's your least favorite Bronco color?

• Total voters

Alphaconn

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Love my stealth wrapped area 51. Sun hits it beautifully.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I betcha half the CO voters checked it because A) they’re mad Ford didn’t make the true “orange” you wanted, and/or B) they just don’t like that they called it orange. It really is a cross between orange and yellow, so what were they supposed to call it?

C62953FA-F1C5-4DBC-921C-C4FDEA97BBF3.jpeg
Well I guess they just botched the color itself. Lots of people wanted a real orange or a real yellow. Maybe its because they tried to cover all the bases. And because that is the "orange" we got, there probably won't be another one for a long while. Which really sucks.

JB4Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f 150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I didn’t know what color I wanted. When I ordered in march of 22 I expected to be rolled over to a 23 and get to choose from any new colors. Well to my surprise in September I get a build date, and just stuck with iconic silver. I like they it’s not popular color so I don’t see many of them.

Sponsored

BroncoT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Silver and white are ultra boring. Area 51 looks better in pictures but bland in person.

EG, VB, CG are easily the top 3.

AZMikeL

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 4dr, 2016 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
School bus would of been more accurate.
A small part of my choice of CO was to be able to hide at the school district bus depot if the cops are ever after me. 'Cause hey, you never know!

Also, it looks awesome in the sunlight (when clean)

20220213_140953.jpg

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Pick any shade of silver/grey. Nothing really wrong with any of them, but 5 different shades?

HotRod76

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Funny, I've only ever liked dark, brooding colors on cars (black, midnight blue, burgundy red). I thought cyber orange would be far too garish on any vehicle, especially on a Bronco. Then the first Bronco I ever test drove was in cyber orange and ... I ... was ... done. That was it for me...I ordered it. That color makes me smile every time I see it. For those who think it should have been more orange...I whole-heartedly agree with you. Is it a school bus color? Yes it is (the color code is SB). That said, still love it. Looks good in the sun. A little surprised that it's 3rd on the list right now, but not wholly surprised as much as I did not like it to start either.

I think Silver is there not because the Bronco doesn't look good in it, but because it is taking up a slot for a color more people would like to see.

Ford should release at LEAST one insane color each year (Decepticon Purple, Copper, Grabber Orange, Neon Green, Avocado Green, etc).

Sometimes, a certain vehicle in a certain color will just call to you, and it might surprise you on which one. If you like it, you win.

Sponsored

Haelous

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I didn’t know what color I wanted. When I ordered in march of 22 I expected to be rolled over to a 23 and get to choose from any new colors. Well to my surprise in September I get a build date, and just stuck with iconic silver. I like they it’s not popular color so I don’t see many of them.
Another member of #TeamSilverWildtrak

OuterJersey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota,VW, Lexus, Triumph, Honda MC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Funny, I've only ever liked dark, brooding colors on cars (black, midnight blue, burgundy red). I thought cyber orange would be far too garish on any vehicle, especially on a Bronco. Then the first Bronco I ever test drove was in cyber orange and ... I ... was ... done. That was it for me...I ordered it. That color makes me smile every time I see it. For those who think it should have been more orange...I whole-heartedly agree with you. Is it a school bus color? Yes it is (the color code is SB). That said, still love it. Looks good in the sun. A little surprised that it's 3rd on the list right now, but not wholly surprised as much as I did not like it to start either.

I think Silver is there not because the Bronco doesn't look good in it, but because it is taking up a slot for a color more people would like to see.

Ford should release at LEAST one insane color each year (Decepticon Purple, Copper, Grabber Orange, Neon Green, Avocado Green, etc).

Sometimes, a certain vehicle in a certain color will just call to you, and it might surprise you on which one. If you like it, you win.
There was a copper color in the 70s that was nice on a Bronco.

OldHippy

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2dr “Norby”
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Been seeing a lot of eruption green Broncos on here, are they becoming more popular? Anyway, what's your LEAST favorite Bronco Color?
I’m a big fan of the green, but can’t fathom how they put a blue interior to it (was the only option for OBX). The interior color options are not good with all these outer shades. That makes the question a bit more complex.
Sponsored