Sponsored

Whats your lifestyle, and how do you see the Bronco fitting into it?

CoachTee

Wildtrak
First Name
Teresa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I will be heading to Kensington Metropark with this...
I will be the envy of GM Proving Ground Staff that were stuck with a Blazer as their vehicle.

I will like the vintage base with "steelies and the canoe on the roof" look so much, I might not even take it off sometimes, even if I am not headed for the lake. And my vehicle will only cost $33K WITH the boat included.

Screen Shot 2020-10-30 at 1.17.18 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-30 at 1.17.32 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-30 at 1.17.18 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-30 at 1.17.32 PM.png

[/QUOTE]
Laughing at your description. I grew up just on the west side of the GM Proving Grounds!. Although, my dad worked for Ford and it's all we had. Kensington Park - skip days from school, gagged on the smell of Coppertone, we would also go shine deer on the golf course. :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored

MotownSpartan

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Escape XLT 6cyl
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Laughing at your description. I grew up just on the west side of the GM Proving Grounds!. Although, my dad worked for Ford and it's all we had. Kensington Park - skip days from school, gagged on the smell of Coppertone, we would also go shine deer on the golf course. :ROFLMAO:
[/QUOTE]
Wow!!! Grew up in Lake Moraine Subdivision off of Pleasant Valley Rd here. Hartland High '78. Left MI in '86 to move to Dallas. Used to be some awesome little trails off of Beach Lake and at the top quarry back in the day!