Sponsored

Whats your lifestyle, and how do you see the Bronco fitting into it?

j_4260

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A3, Ducati M620, BMW GSA 1200
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello west coast, single version of me.
See ya out there ?
RIght? I was just going to say. See ya 'round!!
Sponsored

Akula22

Outer Banks
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
36, Married with toddlers. We're super active and have a house up in the mountains so for us the Bronco is a means to create adventure for our boys. We are big skiers and mountain bikers so the Bronco will be an extension of those passions. There are plenty of trails and hidden lakes around to explore and a more rugged vehicle will allow us to venture our further.

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
With the Bronco, I fully intend to get into beginner overlanding, hiking deeper into the Appalachia trail, fishing perhaps, and maybe even canoeing.
Where do you guys see yourselves a year from now when your Bronco joins your lives?
I will be heading to Kensington Metropark with this...
I will be the envy of GM Proving Ground Staff that were stuck with a Blazer as their vehicle.

I will like the vintage base with "steelies and the canoe on the roof" look so much, I might not even take it off sometimes, even if I am not headed for the lake. And my vehicle will only cost $33K WITH the boat included.

Screen Shot 2020-10-30 at 1.17.18 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-30 at 1.17.32 PM.png

KDAber64

Big Bend
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F 150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm single, 56 and live on some property in Southern Arizona, in the high grasslands. I will be using the Bronco for trail driving, camping and hunting/fishing excursions all over AZ and the surrounding states. Currently have an old TJ (2000) and a 2014 F150 will continue as my daily. Looking very forward to picking up the Bronco in Iowa and enjoying the drive home!

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Whats your lifestyle, and how do you see the Bronco fitting into it?
~
Where do you guys see yourselves a year from now when your Bronco joins your lives?
I'm medically retired. That's what happens when you start punching out armed gunmen. But, I digress...

I'm mostly a stay-at-home husband. My wife is the bread-winner, we've been together for almost 18 years now. When we were first dating, before I willfully put myself in front of a crazy person with a gun, we did a lot of adventuring.

My wife loves the off-road lifestyle, and I spent the largest part of my 20's building and kitting 4x4s for mud and dirt tracks. I was never into rock crawling or overlanding, just mostly trail exploring and wilderness adventuring.

A couple of years ago I underwent some operations that gave me back full range of motion in my legs and have been working towards wellness. I've finally reached a point in my life where I'm strong enough and my body is willing enough, to let me do what I want to do.

Still have some underlying medical issues all brought on by my injuries but those are slowly being reigned in with time and treatment. I really want to get back out into the off-road adventuring and my wife wants to try out some light overlanding and we thought the new Bronco is the perfect vehicle for this very thing.

We were initially going to buy a 4x4 Ranger and kit it out with a camper and some light overland gear, but a buddy of mine let slip that the new Bronco was getting close to launch. So, I sat on that $40k down payment for the Ranger and am going to use it for the Bronco instead.

Can't freakin' wait!

Ford Bronco Whats your lifestyle, and how do you see the Bronco fitting into it? Excited

Sponsored

Kino

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 GC Trailhawk; ‘20 Honda Passport; '74 VW KG
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am a beggar who stood on the street corner so long that I can afford to pay cash for the Bronco so that I can transport myself to more affluent neighborhoods and beg on those corners!

OP
OP
Vigor

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm medically retired. That's what happens when you start punching out armed gunmen. But, I digress...

I'm mostly a stay-at-home husband. My wife is the bread-winner, we've been together for almost 18 years now. When we were first dating, before I willfully put myself in front of a crazy person with a gun, we did a lot of adventuring.

My wife loves the off-road lifestyle, and I spent the largest part of my 20's building and kitting 4x4s for mud and dirt tracks. I was never into rock crawling or overlanding, just mostly trail exploring and wilderness adventuring.

A couple of years ago I underwent some operations that gave me back full range of motion in my legs and have been working towards wellness. I've finally reached a point in my life where I'm strong enough and my body is willing enough, to let me do what I want to do.

Still have some underlying medical issues all brought on by my injuries but those are slowly being reigned in with time and treatment. I really want to get back out into the off-road adventuring and my wife wants to try out some light overlanding and we thought the new Bronco is the perfect vehicle for this very thing.

We were initially going to buy a 4x4 Ranger and kit it out with a camper and some light overland gear, but a buddy of mine let slip that the new Bronco was getting close to launch. So, I sat on that $40k down payment for the Ranger and am going to use it for the Bronco instead.

Can't freakin' wait!

Ford Bronco Whats your lifestyle, and how do you see the Bronco fitting into it? Excited
Seriously, God bless you
You enjoy the shit out of that Bronco

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All the information they need is throughout these community threads!! We even have polls with data lol

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seriously, God bless you
You enjoy the shit out of that Bronco
Well, this guy was threatening to shoot three kids from the middle school nearby. I figured, "This is how I die." and pushed him into a door and locked it behind me. Putting myself between him and them.

All said and done, I hurt him, he hurt me. Unfortunately the door was glass and the kids saw what happened. They actually dragged me to a doctors office nearby after I passed out from the pain once I was outside.

He, meanwhile got dragged to the hospital and dumped by his partner. They're both now sitting in prison. Found out later, after the fact that he had murdered a 7-11 clerk and a 14 year old boy during a failed robbery a few weeks earlier.

Yup. Gonna enjoy that Bronco.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Currently building a hacker profile on all you fellers so I can perform the equivalent of a corporate raid on your bank and retirement accounts. ?

Nah, only seriously joking.

Let's see, work in finance, but guess I'm a typical Alabama guy. Hunt, fish, boating, wheeling, camping, drankin beer or bourbon (yes, Bronco Bourbon is still my dream! ?), some hiking, time at the range. Live in the city, but prefer life in the mountains or at the beach.

I live for my weekends and being outdoors. Absolutely worn out on the whole luxury car chase and scene. The obnoxiousness of things these days has just caused me to double down on being as far away from masses of people as possible, spending more time with friends and family in outdoor pursuits.

Will only rarely drag the entire family with me, maybe one of the kids at a time for some one on one time with dad.

Got a buddy who's getting a Bronco who lives in NC. We'll go wheeling and kayaking, maybe do an some overland trips west with the wives.

Sponsored

Java9

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands 2.7L, 93 Bronco 5.8L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

100% mall crawler with painted on mud just to further anger all the "it's not a bronco because it doesn't have a V8" crowd.

Not really - it will be my daily as my current 93 will be getting some much needed love/break from being my current daily lol. When time away from work allows - she'll be my transport to the "mountains" of the east coast and hopefully my way to introduce my youngings to the great outdoors and "overlanding" aka camping. The kids are loving helping me build and price time and time again. Like many of us they can't pick a color either ?.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, this guy was threatening to shoot three kids from the middle school nearby. I figured, "This is how I die." and pushed him into a door and locked it behind me. Putting myself between him and them.

All said and done, I hurt him, he hurt me. Unfortunately the door was glass and the kids saw what happened. They actually dragged me to a doctors office nearby after I passed out from the pain once I was outside.

He, meanwhile got dragged to the hospital and dumped by his partner. They're both now sitting in prison. Found out later, after the fact that he had murdered a 7-11 clerk and a 14 year old boy during a failed robbery a few weeks earlier.

Yup. Gonna enjoy that Bronco.
Damn it man, you got me to get teared up.

Lots of people lucky that a man like you was in the right place at the right time. You'll live forever in those kids hearts. Thank you for stepping up.

So sorry to hear of your injuries, but look how strong you are to bounce back; further testament to your character.

The Bronco was made for guys like you. Guys like you are why I want one.

If we ever meet, beers on me.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am 33, married with a 2.5 year old and new baby set to arrive in January. I play softball and golf. I want to get more outdoorsy stuff in my routine to do more stuff that my kids can do. Bronco will hopefully unlock that for me, if not kids have a dad with a bad ass ride lol

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hmmm...have not thought about it. Figure, get Bronco then.... Heh, imagine that....
Sponsored