Sponsored

Whats your lifestyle, and how do you see the Bronco fitting into it?

ClaviusBase

Outer Banks
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sasquatch Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I live in the LA area and go to a lot of movies, concerts etc.
The bronco will fit in by being what I drive to these places. To me, it's just a cool vehicle and is something fresh and exciting compared to what I have and for years now.

Will I use it to off-road? Sure, a little but that's not why I'm buying it. It will be nice to have the option though.

Last edited:

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks for sharing @Vigor and others.

I have kids and my wife and I have just agreed recently (now that her schooling is about done and my income has improved) to use the Bronco to go visit national park and the like. Like my parents did with me and that I'm so happy I got to do. Probably will tow a pop up camper.

Sponsored

snoopcat

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70 Ford Mustang, Mazda CX5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
53 year old sales guy. Son just recently graduated from college and have 2 daughters (Belmont and UK) still In college.

Previously had driven a 93 Ranger 4x4 manual (loved that truck) and had and Expedition as well. My dad worked for Ford for 34 years until he passed at the young age of 61. Will be purchasing in his remembrance as I know he would love it if he was still around.

My job of the last 20 years has forced me to dive 4 door sedans and none were Ford’s. Have driven a Honda EXL Accord the last 10 years. Very nice cars and have had no complaints. Recently they have eliminated the company car
and have now gone to an allowance. I plan on using the monthly allowance to purchase the Bronco and use as my company car. May not be ideal gas mileage or quietest ride but I can’t wait.

Will finance it for 5 years and plan on retiring after that and driving it for at least the 5 years afterwards. As far as off road experience I plan on buying some farm land in KY. Other than that it will not be doing too much off roading.

88to21bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Nissan Titan XD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well, this guy was threatening to shoot three kids from the middle school nearby. I figured, "This is how I die." and pushed him into a door and locked it behind me. Putting myself between him and them.

All said and done, I hurt him, he hurt me. Unfortunately the door was glass and the kids saw what happened. They actually dragged me to a doctors office nearby after I passed out from the pain once I was outside.

He, meanwhile got dragged to the hospital and dumped by his partner. They're both now sitting in prison. Found out later, after the fact that he had murdered a 7-11 clerk and a 14 year old boy during a failed robbery a few weeks earlier.

Yup. Gonna enjoy that Bronco.
Just saw this post. Dead serious: If I could give you my build I would. What an amazing person and story. Milk these experiences for all they're worth...you deserve them.

Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, sorry to slow this down, but I'm 75 and have COPD - no triathlons, marathons, or mountain climbing. I do walk 4 miles a day, however.
This is a "bucket list" Bronco. I've been in 46 states - 4 to go. Buying from Granger so will fly into WI (#1), pick up the Bronco at Granger in IA (#2) and head for home going through NE (#3) and OK (#4). Mission Accomplished!!
Also hope to get involved with local Florida Bronco groups for some Overlanding. I've had 5 Monteros and 1 Wrangler - none of them were off the highway.
I would like to know about Florida Bronco groups if you don't mind sending me the info. I'm in North Central FL.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My profile pic is at the beginning of my road. I guess I live that sweet sweet pavement ends lifestyle.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Right now I work, come home, hang out on B6G, go to bed, repeat. Looking to trade out the B6G part for some offroad exploring.

Virtual-Chris

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow, some amazing and inspiring stories here.

I'm looking at the Bronco as a lifestyle change and it can't come soon enough. I grew up bouncing around in the back of a 70's FJ40 and my dad's F150. Even though my parents were big outdoors people, I went a different direction and I've spent most of my adult life working behind a desk. It's time for a change. After owning German luxury vehicles over the last 20 years, I look forward to getting back to the great outdoors.

I feel like the Bronco was made for me... all the Offroad capability you could ever want, with game-changing tech to make it the ultimate modern off-roader. I think Ford really nailed the value-prop on this vehicle.
Sponsored