Sponsored

What's Your Price Cap?

How much will you pony up for a top of the line Bronco?

• Total voters

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My vote was for 45k but my budget is flexible. I've priced Jeeps for years so have a good feeling of where the bronco needs to be to be competitive and I'm talking out the door price without TTL. All this talk of ADM is non sense perhaps the first one on lots and a few jackass dealers will try to markup but it will all but gone within a month or so. This isn't a GT350 where they make 4k a year or a ~20k a year Raptor, within a few months you'll have you choice on dealer lots. Now if they absolutely nail every aspect and/or there is a limited run Raptor version you might have to work to find a MSRP deal for those.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Paint

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yeah, Raptors are EVERYWHERE here on lots. Deals can be had without a lot of fight.

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, Raptors are EVERYWHERE here on lots. Deals can be had without a lot of fight.
Took a few years but 2-5k off is easy to find more if your persistent.

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It used to be a pleasant surprise to see one on the lots when traveling, but now I regularly see several of them per lot.

Sponsored

BroncoBuyer

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just heard a radio commercial from a local Ford dealer in Phoenix advertising that Raptors were on sale and that they had 32 of them in stock.. Heard another commercial from a different Ford dealer saying they over ordered Raptors and that they had a huge sale on remaining Raptor inventory.

For the last couple months all these commercials being repeated daily has made me suspect that people are getting tired of Raptors and they may be on the way out.

It’s either that or else people are just not interested in a ecoboost engine in a super truck anymore with all these new Mustang supercar V8 power plants coming out lately.

OP
OP
Paint

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Which dealers?
Just do a cargurus search in OKC for them.

Also, my neighbor just bought one for 18k under MSRP. But it had every box checked and I think it was close to 90k or some crap like that.

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My personal preference is a higher end Mid range model for around $40K before Z Plan. I'd love a hybrid, but I don't think I'll be able to afford or want a $500+ car payment over 5 years for a R or Raptor or whatever they are calling it.

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford need more dealers like yours. I'm all for fair market and if people are willing to pay it so be it but when dealers have 5k plus markups on cars that sit for months end that's where I draw the line. I bought my first 350 back in 15 while in CA, it gave me a horrible taste for a lot of dealers.

Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
JIT (Just In Time) has taken over the manufacturing world...and Bezos is well on his way to bringing it to retail. How long can 10 acre car lots & expensive floor plans continue?

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
are there any local dealers you work with that do sell cars? I intend to buy a mustang this year or early next.
Sponsored