Sponsored

What's Your Price Cap?

How much will you pony up for a top of the line Bronco?

• Total voters

BroncoBuyer

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Base
Curious, don’t you just deal with fleet customers only?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Paint

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Yup. Ford is killing it lately.

Bronco has me looking at the blue oval, and out of 20-30 cars I've owned, not one has been a Ford. I don't have much brand loyalty, I've owned about everything (I have 4 manufacturers in my possession right meow), just nothing has really jumped at me the way this is. At least not right at the time I needed/wanted it. Bronco is a liiiitle late to the party (I'm ready to buy now), but here I am...Actively NOT buying a new truck because I'm waiting on the Bronco.

Don't get me wrong...If it ain't what I want, I'll buy something else and be happy. But I'm waiting because I WANT to buy this. I just hope that the badass trim levels aren't two years away lol

Jake_zx2

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Sarcasm, please?

Kahdir

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon (JLUR)
Voted $55k

Currently have a decently equipped JLUR I paid $50k OTD ($54k MSRP) when they 1st came out in Feb '18.
Would be willing to go as high as $55k OTD for Bronco Raptor and know of a dealer in MD likely to deal on volume (purchased my ' 16 F-150 for $12k below sticker OTD).

Bronchitis

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Escape, 2015 Explorer, 2017 Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I would have voted under 30. The base 2 dr. model anyway. They need to make a low bucks model for the people that will be using it as an SUV meaning hunting, fishing and deep desert exploring. If ford dolls the thing up to attract soccer moms I would have no use for it. Need something you can rinse out the interior with a garden hose :giggle:

Sponsored

Motorpsychology

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Ford Escape '09 Mercury Mariner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Using the Build & Price for a 2020 Ranger SuperCrew as a guide, I anticipate a 4WD 4 dr "Lariat" Bronco with the top package and tech incl. driver assist junk, er, features will sticker at just under $50K USD. Add a Raptor group (incl SFA) and big motor and we're at ~$60K. Dest/Del included. The fat middle would be a 4wd 4dr "XLT"at $44K MSRP. The come-on, bait 'n' switch "As little as..." 2dr bone 2wd: $26,995 incl D&D.
The Bronco is set to arrive right about election time and after the Olympics. I'm figuring that Jeep, Toyota, JLR and GM will be pushing hard all summer and fall to pull in as many Bronco intenders as they can during the Summer Olympics and the afterglow. The country's general mood might be dampened after months of political attack ads and the effects of the outcome of the impeachment hearings on the economy. Like the Explorer this model year, I believe we'll see Big money on the hood soon after launch. Ford's ATPs can't stay sustained at $38000 and I look for total 2021 MY sales to declne to the low 16M range.

mgerm89

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'd say $50k would be my max or top of the line. But TBH, I would probably go with the most basic model if it offered some sort of FX4 or Tremor-like package. The idea of rubber floors and the basics taking me out into the wilderness just sounds much more appealing. I currently have a 2019 Ranger Lariat, and sometimes wish I had gone for an STX...

Motorpsychology

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Ford Escape '09 Mercury Mariner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'd say $50k would be my max or top of the line. But TBH, I would probably go with the most basic model if it offered some sort of FX4 or Tremor-like package. The idea of rubber floors and the basics taking me out into the wilderness just sounds much more appealing. I currently have a 2019 Ranger Lariat, and sometimes wish I had gone for an STX...
That's me, too. Functional and simple. XL, manual, maybe an FX4-type package, add running boards, suspension bits, and what ever else aftermarket I want as I go. Too much depreciation on top line models. $10,000+ bump over the base model translates to $15-1800 5-6 years out.

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'd expect them to be priced similarly to Wranglers.

$45K would be the highest I could go on a Wrangler, same for Bronco.

Sponsored

Bronchitis

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Escape, 2015 Explorer, 2017 Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
SUV's are a thing of the past, I hope the Bronco brings back the suv. Most of today's SUV's are SMV's that's "Soccer Mom Vehicles" I own 3 SMV's but use them to travel coast to coast several times per year and they are great for that. Chevrolet just reintroduced the Blazer SMV, I hope the Bronco isn't going in that direction.

Roughrider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma, 2018 Goldwing
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My dream world...base 2 door manual for $30,000, add factory upgraded bumpers, hitch, lift then tires/wheels all for another $10K or so.

cmb

Wildtrak
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Would be looking between 45-50. Will be replacing my Q5 when the warranty is up, probably next summer. Have driven Jeeps for years but have never owned a 4 door Wrangler, currently have a 2 door JL Rubi. Very interested in going with a 4 door Bronco as long as the pricing is in line with what a 4 door Rubicon would cost me.
Sponsored

Last edited: