Sponsored

What's Your Price Cap?

How much will you pony up for a top of the line Bronco?

• Total voters

texheim

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang Ecoboost Stage 2
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hopefully it's good on plan pricing. I'll let my SIL demo one and get it at a steep discount like my wife's Escape.
Sponsored

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a $45k number in my head but depends on options, what motor it gets, manual transmission, etc.

texheim

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang Ecoboost Stage 2
Your Bronco Model
Base
There's hope for lower prices. My local dealer has a 4x4 Ranger Sport for $35k, that's the lowest I've seen on a 4x4 Ranger locally.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was thinking of getting an Explorer ST for my next vehicle, so it would need to fall below that. I figure the Explorer can be bought at around $50k with X plan and incentives, so Bronco would have to be in the upper 40's. It would need to have really nice interior and killer audio system and hopefully, a glass panel would be available for the hard roof.

Keith34878

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I voted $50K for a 2 door in Lariat trim, the next up ###A package and the FX4 packages. This will stay in line with a near maxed out 2 door Wrangler Rubicon and the Tacoma TRD Pro. And, it is about $5K more than a maxed out Ranger. If Ford can't hit this number, I'm out.

Sponsored

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My willingness to spend absolute top dollar on a factory automobile is decreasing with the amount of time passing.

More of that theoretical budget is getting skewed toward the possibility of building my own buggy again. I built one with my grandfather when I was in highschool (VW based), and I'm warming to the idea of doing it again myself, but bigger and more extreme.

I was looking for an excuse to buy a tubing bender anyway.

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

My willingness to spend absolute top dollar on a factory automobile is decreasing with the amount of time passing.

More of that theoretical budget is getting skewed toward the possibility of building my own buggy again. I built one with my grandfather when I was in highschool (VW based), and I'm warming to the idea of doing it again myself, but bigger and more extreme.

I was looking for an excuse to buy a tubing bender anyway.
I know, I'm like "you know, I could probably stretch the jeep out a couple more years and retrofit a modern AC system in the Pajero, do I really need a brand new vehicle?"

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm willing to spend $40-45K before Z plan pricing. Looking at a 4 door with Ecoboost V6 or at least a I4 Hybrid if possible...

Dschack89

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Duramax
If I can get into a 4 door XL with a manual and the 2.3T for $35k I'll be in like flynn and let the aftermarket handle the cool goodies.

Only options id spring for are the v6 if its reasonable and steeper gears with a locker if it doesnt require an appearance package

Sponsored

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here is my plan:

I'm getting out of a $32,000 F-150 (2011) when I shop for a Bronco. I am looking at the 2-door model because my kids are older (16 & 18) and to me a Bronco is a 2-Door vehicle (just like a Jeep is a two-door vehicle, too).

Top of the line? Not interested in a "Raptor" (I really hate that name) and am unlikely to consider paying all the premiums that Jurassic Park connection brings (I hate graphics). So if there is a 65k version, I'm not that market.

My hope is the base is around 33,000. My budget is between 35-40K for a 2-door version that speaks to my wants (and some needs). I'd prefer not to go for less options to maintain that price - but until the vehicle is revealed, I just keep putting my "truck payment" into my savings.

Aisus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm looking at an automatic 2-door with options. If I can walk out the door under 40k then I'll be in a Bronco. Once it goes over 40k then I'll start to look at other options, specially as the pricing falls on some other vehicles (looking at the Taco in army green).
Sponsored