First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I read a post last night where someone stuck their neck out and said the Bronco retro emblems are ugly, often times Chinese made plastic that we're all so giddy to throw on our 2022 vehicles. Whatever you think of the retro script, it was refreshing to read a contrarian opinion.

This has me thinking what are other fun unpopular opinions?

Here's a few that have been on my mind...
  • BFG KO2's are an overrated AT tire that has been caught or passed by competitors since it's debut
  • Amber DRL's are obnoxious and overdone on most vehicles
  • Sasquatch package makes every single trim look worse (cartoonish proportions)
  • People who ordered Area 51 are so proud they chose a "color" when it's essentially gray
Sponsored

roofone2

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I read a post last night where someone stuck their neck out and said the Bronco retro emblems are ugly, often times Chinese made plastic that we're all so giddy to throw on our 2022 vehicles. Whatever you think of the retro script, it was refreshing to read a contrarian opinion.

• BFG KO2's are an overrated AT tire that has been caught or passed by competitors since it's debut
  • People who ordered Area 51 are so proud they chose a "color" when it's essentially gray
I like the retro emblems, but they do seem too popular. Iā€™m amazed how how poor the quality is on most of them ā€” Iā€™ve bought a few, and Iā€™d never put them on my car.

I like the KO2s w/ the retro white lettering. Is there a better AT w/ a similar look?

Stache12

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Base
Bronco script badging was pretty sweet for the first 5 minutes. And then everyone who had a Bronco bought them and slapped them on. Now they are nothing special, because every picture posted here has them.

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Four door broncos look bad.....
Trail sights look worse....

Sponsored

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

do the make TROLL repellent? if not, 1st to come up with it will be the next billionaire!

Sponsored

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Most of the Mabbet products look like garbage, and theyā€™re made overseas. But forum members seem to love them and jump on them the second theyā€™re posted. šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™‚ļø

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Not today Satan, I've had too many warnings to play this game.
I'll play.

If you do flare deletes you suck and so does your Bronco.

The retro Bronco script IS ugly, especially in the location most people are putting them.

The stock trim badges actually look great.

Build quality is trash. bUt iTs aN oFfRoAd rIg. Yea, all the more reason to build something that doesn't fuckin rattle.

White parts look bad on 98% of "builds"

Steelies suck and I don't know why people love them.

What else šŸ¤”

Amber DRL's are obnoxious and overdone on most vehicles
Very much agree with this one. Just one of the many reasons I hate the Braptor.

Last edited: