Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Bronco doesn't even have a posi rear end. Even my son's 20 year old POS Frontier has a posi (sorry, "limited slip" Posi-trac is trademarked by GM)

Advance 4WD is just a way to pad Ford's bottom line. What makes Sasquatch better is the lockers. (and suspension)
Don't the lockers come with the advanced 4wd?
Sponsored

ET13

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Why would anyone want a lux package on an off-road vehicle? The people buying lux are usually asphalt warriors. The 20 inch rims help them compensate for other things.
lol what features on lux make it a non offroad vehicle? Cant wait to hear this very intelligent response.

deesle

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 7.3 Excursion, 2014 6.7 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One thing annoys me on mine: when there is a stiff crosswind from the right the driver window breaks its seal at the top and that creates a whistling noise in my ear. Rare thing but when it happens its crazy annoying. Other than that, couldn't be happier.

cbarg14

Black Diamond
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F•150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
One thing annoys me on mine: when there is a stiff crosswind from the right the driver window breaks its seal at the top and that creates a whistling noise in my ear. Rare thing but when it happens its crazy annoying. Other than that, couldn't be happier.
I had this exact same issue on both front and back passenger windows and it only got worse in cold temps. I had the dealer replace the gasket on the front passenger window (it helped) but I couldn't get the rear passenger side window to stop. Recirculating the cabin air reduced the noise but as soon as that disengaged, the whistling returned. For the $$$ I paid for this BL model, I expected better engineering. Got so frustrated that I traded it in for a 4Runner TRD Off-Road SUV. Fun vehicle and performed well but I couldn't get past this engineering defect. Hope you find a workable solution.
Sponsored