First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Blacked out wheels are way over done and the school bus yellow aka cyber orange is hideous
Sponsored

BroncoT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1. The Bronco looks stupid with the clamshell on and any other roof pieces removed.

2. A 2 door done right is really cool while the Jeep 2 doors are dorky as hell. With that said, itā€™s way easier to screw up a Bronco 2 door Than the otherwise superior 4 door.

Agree on the script, bought a set but going to hold off on installing until I see a few in person. the badges have also grown on me.

Last edited:

MyBroncoNotYours

Badlands
First Name
Good Try FBI
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I partially see your point but do want to mention the different final gear ratio with Sas is 4.7 while the Badlands is 4.27šŸ˜„
The 4.7 is standard on the badlands with the manual though. At least on B&P itā€™s showing as such. So you donā€™t even get that plus as someone else said, if you want a manual Badlands w/SAS youā€™re paying for an Automatic but donā€™t get it too.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Sponsored

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Bronco should be banned in Canada.
Iā€™m cool with this. I might get mine faster this way. Can we add a few key states too? šŸ˜‚

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Large (or any size) touch-screens in cars are stupid

Bronco is overpriced even at MSRP, $30k for a 4-Banger is going to sting for a long time. (and other than AUX and Rapid Red I ordered the most Base Base possible)

All of the soft top options are terrible because they don't actually fold down below the tailgate.

2-Door is too short. Ford should have made it 4 inches longer and used the space for a decent size gas tank.

Cactus Grey is not gray, it's a hideous mint green.

Oh, and Oxford White makes your Bronco look like a landscape truck.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
They had Rapid Red. Downgrading it to HPR was quizzical as it bombed so hard for the 2019 Ranger as a release color.

I digress, this "dark metallic red" is so common today I don't know if it's a valid example of "bold and exciting" pallet decisions.*

*Full disclosure: I've gone on the record many times to state how pitiful the Bronco pallet is as a "lifestyle brand" that Ford is pushing it to be. Please don't take this as a reversal from that stance. Ford should have done sooooooooo much more for the Bronco release colors, but hey, there's a Transformers Gold dashboard, that was bold! Ugly, but bold.
And I bought Rapid Red. Dark metallic reds are pretty much my favorite color on anything, period end of story.

I would have preferred Magma Red, but of course Ford had to kill that one off because it was too nice. Just as they've now killed Rapid for Hot Pepper šŸ¤¢

It really is amazing how Ford pushed the Bronco as an exciting lifestyle brand yet gave us 12 different shades of grey and hardly anything interesting, isn't it.

Meanwhile Jeep is over there with Tuscadero Pearl aka literally pink.

Not that I would personally buy a pink car, but people absolutely would have.

But hey, at least we got dark green and fuckin tan for '22 šŸ˜‚

Sponsored

Dillhole

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
  • BFG KO2's are an overrated AT tire that has been caught or passed by competitors since it's debut
  • Sasquatch package makes every single trim look worse (cartoonish proportions)
I agree with you 100% on these 2 points.

A lot of people I've wheeled with who got suckered into the KO2's from internet reviews were instantly disappointed once they actually wheeled them. They are a great highway tire or blasting fire lanes but they cake up so fast and turn into slicks in the mud. Only tire I've seen slick up worse were Interco Thornbirds, aka Thornturds. Thought it would be impossible for the manufacturer of the infamous SUPER SWAMPER to make a garbage off road tire but they pulled it off.

And agreed on the Sasquatch, doesn't need to be the Sasquatch trim but anything less than 35's just looks wonky. First Bronco I ever saw was a Outerbanks and it was very underwhelming first impression.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Large (or any size) touch-screens in cars are stupid

Bronco is overpriced even at MSRP, $30k for a 4-Banger is going to sting for a long time. (and other than AUX and Rapid Red I ordered the most Base Base possible)

All of the soft top options are terrible because they don't actually fold down below the tailgate.

2-Door is too short. Ford should have made it 4 inches longer and used the space for a decent size gas tank.

Cactus Grey is not gray, it's a hideous mint green.

Oh, and Oxford White makes your Bronco look like a landscape truck.
I thought these were supposed to be unpopular opinions. ;)

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
1. The Bronco looks stupid with the clamshell on and any other roof pieces removed.

2. A 2 door done right is really cool while the Jeep 2 doors are dorky as hell. With that said, itā€™s way easier to screw up a Bronco 2 door Than the otherwise superior 4 door.

Agree on the script, bought a set but going to hold off on installing until I see a few in person. the badges have also grown on me.
You may be missing the point if you think looks have anything to do with removable roof pieces. I'm not sure anyone has ever said it looks good with the freedom panels out. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
Sponsored