First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anyone who's more concerned about the sound system than any other feature should definitely not be getting a Bronco.
Certainly not concerned but for as little as $135 and 60 minutes of my time it will sound so much better. Ford should be embarassed with the stock speakers in the base and B&O system. I've only listened to speakers so lacking in a few rental cars. :)
Sponsored

OP
OP
prospectfour

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Iā€™m really impressed that this thread hasnā€™t devolved into politics or some other non Bronco topics.
It's made for some fun reading. Feels like some people had things on their chest for quite some time šŸ˜„

jubangas

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From Wikipedia: ā€œThere is no commonly agreed-upon definition of an SUV and usage of the term varies between countries. Thus, it is "a loose term that traditionally covers a broad range of vehicles with four-wheel drive."[1] Some definitions claim that an SUV must be built on a light truck chassis; however, broader definitions consider any vehicle with off-road design features to be an SUV. A crossover SUV is often defined as an SUV built with a unibody construction (as with passenger cars), however, in many cases, crossovers are simply referred to as SUVs.ā€
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sport_utility_vehicle
Thanks

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™m really impressed that this thread hasnā€™t devolved into politics or some other non Bronco topics.
Unfortunately the tedious and utterly pointless truck vs. SUV non-sense is ruining it. Who gives a f**k what you want to call itā€¦

Sponsored

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

my most unpopular option is not having it yet because of the mic for a 2dr. give US a soft top option, damn it!

JoeSpeed

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr 2.3 Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Instead of being butt hurt that thereā€™s a 4-door Bronco, maybe the 2-door fans could try being thankful. In todayā€™s world, Ford would never have resurrected the 2-door Bronco alone, so if it werenā€™t for the 4-door, your beloved 2-door wouldnā€™t even exist!

So, youā€™re **** welcome!
Ford Bronco What's your unpopular Bronco opinion? 1650460786102

JoeSpeed

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr 2.3 Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

my most unpopular option is not having it yet because of the mic for a 2dr. give US a soft top option, damn it!
I never wanted a hardtop, shame Fords retarded and stubborn about the 2dr soft top issue

OP
OP
prospectfour

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Iā€™m liking the General Grabber A/T and see no reason to change.
This was one of the tires I had in mind when I said the KO2 was overrated.

People also seem to like the Falken WildPeaks as well. I know Jeep has been putting them on Gladiators for a while. Personally, I'm going with a set of Open Country ATIII that I'm sure will do just great.

Sponsored

amazingjason

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Samurai, 1966 442
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The four door shouldnā€™t exist. If you need more practicality than what the two door offers, get something else. Of course, the high sales of the four door makes the two door possible, like Porsche suvs keeping the brand alive.

Jason

foreWard

Badlands
First Name
Ward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep GC Trailhawk, 2003 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OK. Here it goes.

The 2 door Bronco sasquatch looks like a short bus. šŸ¤“
The 4 door non-sasquatch looks like a station wagon.šŸ˜±
The 2 door non-sasquatch is probably the sweet spot.
The 4 door sasquatch - trying a bit to hard to be a jeep
I like v6 Squatch Badlands or Wildtraks better than Braptors.

jkburg

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura 2020/2022 ILX, 2017 RDX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Should have never kept it. Sold it for big money and walk away.

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This was one of the tires I had in mind when I said the KO2 was overrated.

People also seem to like the Falken WildPeaks as well. I know Jeep has been putting them on Gladiators for a while. Personally, I'm going with a set of Open Country ATIII that I'm sure will do just great.
A lot of Minnesota Jeep and truck owners recommended I get the Wildpeak AT3W for their snow performance, on road quietness, and overall off-road performance for the types of trails we have here. Half the guys at the 4 wheel drive shop I bought them from run them on their Jeeps. Iā€™ll be using mine off road a lot on frozen lakes and snow packed trails during the winter and everyone I know raves about them for that purpose. We drive across the lake to a few different restaurants on our lake during the winter and the ones at the north end make for a 18 mile round trip on the snow and ice. This restaurant is 1.3 miles by ice or water or 5 miles by car/road. Summer and winter photos.šŸ˜€

We have a couple of Ski Doos but my wife would much rather travel by Bronco. :)

Ford Bronco What's your unpopular Bronco opinion? EA469AAA-D991-423F-B15E-014D1CDDEE33
Ford Bronco What's your unpopular Bronco opinion? 992CA4B4-514B-4E38-8F69-010FE6EA91C0
Ford Bronco What's your unpopular Bronco opinion? 732DAF1C-037C-4A1E-94F1-37B7036B982A
Ford Bronco What's your unpopular Bronco opinion? 822F84AE-00F0-4E98-BF08-4CC01C60F3CA
Sponsored

Last edited: