Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This proves my theory that when people are happy and content with something, they don't seem too concerned with posting about it, but the minute you give people an opportunity to complain and gripe about something, the bees start to swarm.

Also.... let's get this thread to 100 pages. I know we can do it!
I think your ground breaking research is off. There are quite a few threads about how happy peopler are to receive and drive their Broncos. In general, if something doesn't cause a strong enough emotional response then people aren't going to bother posting about it.
Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If we all had the same taste (or lack thereof) the world would be boring.
To each their own, I say.

Until one of you wankers does this...
Ec40uTLWsAAqZlk.jpg
One of the few times I am actually ashamed to live in NC.
To be fair it HAS been named the Carolina Squat.
Can we at least blame SC for it?
I mean, they do have Myrtle Beach, which is pretty much this picture summed up in a location.
But they also have that awesome water tower in Gaffney, so I guess it helps cancel some of the MB out.
Ford Bronco What's your unpopular Bronco opinion? gaffney peach

wrbix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR Def90, F250 7.3, Caterham 7, LR Series III, etc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

TL;DR!

Here’s mine:

“silly horsey logos”

EliasJr

First Edition
First Name
Elias
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Ford f350 SD, 15 Jeep JKU Sahara
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I wish only the back clamshell was removable like the classic Broncos, and the front roof section was fixed.
I gotta lie, that would look awesome, definitely the best look.

Sponsored

Maine Explorer

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

SAS fenders look a touch dumb and just too big(but I got them anyway because Base sas had what I really cared about for less $ than badlands) maybe I want a baselands or badbase. the smaller fenders lift and wheels but still the upgraded final drive, 4wd, suspension and difs

AMB is a great color but I wish it was secret purple not secret blue

I'm not actually that mad that as a day 3 I still don't have a bronco because there was a global pandemic that kept people out of work and caused an international supply chain melt down.

If your dealer marks your bronco up but you don't have a signed purchase agreement I don't think you're an idiot, I don't blame you and don't think you had it coming.

I like the trail sights

I wish it was smaller

The raptor is lame and ugly

I like jeep people and don't feel I'm competing with them

My geo tracker is pretty fricking cool

Couples who sit on the same side of the table at a restaurant at dinner are engaging in antisocial and grotesque behavior

Sleeping inside a car isn't a good experience

Roof top tents make sense... if there isn't any ground around for a ground tent but you drive on the ground so it tends to be there where you get to camp (exception for lions and rhinos)

I'm excited for cloth seats because of between the legs sweat. (I will regret this the first time it gets dirty)

I'm good with the long antenna, apparently it works better in more rural areas

Most bumpers make the bronco look to aggressive.

I'm having a positive dealer experience.

I appreciate the hammock they sent.

Mayonnaise is straight up disgusting

Big rubber looks cooler than big rim

I'm fine without a v8

Mud flaps actually look alright

That video of that bronco in the ocean made me want to go up and try driving across that land bridge immediately since it's near me (and since it would just be a tracker not a bronco getting washed away)

Liberty

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado, Black Diamond Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I like the electronic e brake. My driveway is sloped 8 degrees and its much easier to use than the manual pedal brake in my pickup.

TyGuy40

Badlands
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think your ground breaking research is off. There are quite a few threads about how happy peopler are to receive and drive their Broncos. In general, if something doesn't cause a strong enough emotional response then people aren't going to bother posting about it.
Happy to be proven wrong, but show me a happy thread on here that is 60+ pages? Where everyone is happy and complimenting something. I'd love to see it.

Jdc

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Happy to be proven wrong, but show me a happy thread on here that is 60+ pages? Where everyone is happy and complimenting something. I'd love to see it.
To be fair about half the pages are just people defining/comparing SUV vs Truck. There are some actual complaints but lots of people are really expressing their opinions.

So what I'm really trying to say is that SUV is just a marketing term... 🤣 😂 ....and lighten up

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

SAS fenders look a touch dumb and just too big(but I got them anyway because Base sas had what I really cared about for less $ than badlands) maybe I want a baselands or badbase. the smaller fenders lift and wheels but still the upgraded final drive, 4wd, suspension and difs

AMB is a great color but I wish it was secret purple not secret blue

I'm not actually that mad that as a day 3 I still don't have a bronco because there was a global pandemic that kept people out of work and caused an international supply chain melt down.

If your dealer marks your bronco up but you don't have a signed purchase agreement I don't think you're an idiot, I don't blame you and don't think you had it coming.

I like the trail sights

I wish it was smaller

The raptor is lame and ugly

I like jeep people and don't feel I'm competing with them

My geo tracker is pretty fricking cool

Couples who sit on the same side of the table at a restaurant at dinner are engaging in antisocial and grotesque behavior

Sleeping inside a car isn't a good experience

Roof top tents make sense... if there isn't any ground around for a ground tent but you drive on the ground so it tends to be there where you get to camp (exception for lions and rhinos)

I'm excited for cloth seats because of between the legs sweat. (I will regret this the first time it gets dirty)

I'm good with the long antenna, apparently it works better in more rural areas

Most bumpers make the bronco look to aggressive.

I'm having a positive dealer experience.

I appreciate the hammock they sent.

Mayonnaise is straight up disgusting

Big rubber looks cooler than big rim

I'm fine without a v8

Mud flaps actually look alright

That video of that bronco in the ocean made me want to go up and try driving across that land bridge immediately since it's near me (and since it would just be a tracker not a bronco getting washed away)
You know, most of this is ok.

Don't you come after mayo though until ketchup has been dealt with.

Sponsored

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Here’s one.

And BTW, how many times have you posted in this thread? 💁🏻‍♂️

jubangas

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So... I was ready to concede to your point

I had basically concede to y'all on me being wrong UNTIL I looked at the build sheets. I was looking to see what others who have the same build as me with the same build week. Looks like, from a few build week sheets, there is about a 35% order rate for 2 doors. So, that means we can adjust for people not on the forum and could easily come to a 25% or greater number. So I will go back to thinking that 99% of 4 door orders are because their wife has their mancard! 😂
Eh, I think the 2 door looks dinky.