Sheri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wish it had rain gutters to attach racks center mounted handle e break,bronco scripts are over done,4 drs look ugly unless on 37s.
Sponsored

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I read a post last night where someone stuck their neck out and said the Bronco retro emblems are ugly, often times Chinese made plastic that we're all so giddy to throw on our 2022 vehicles. Whatever you think of the retro script, it was refreshing to read a contrarian opinion.

This has me thinking what are other fun unpopular opinions?

Here's a few that have been on my mind...
  • BFG KO2's are an overrated AT tire that has been caught or passed by competitors since it's debut
  • Amber DRL's are obnoxious and overdone on most vehicles
  • Sasquatch package makes every single trim look worse (cartoonish proportions)
  • People who ordered Area 51 are so proud they chose a "color" when it's essentially gray
- not all 2.7s are on the brink of catastrophe.
- tie rods are not all, always on the brink of catastrophic failure.
- putting 37s and a 4ā€ lift with the stock ā€œDana 30ā€ front end and gearing will result in catastrophic failure and drive poorly as you destroying your drive train (actually anything bigger the 285/70/17 is well beyond the design constraints).

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I read a post last night where someone stuck their neck out and said the Bronco retro emblems are ugly, often times Chinese made plastic that we're all so giddy to throw on our 2022 vehicles. Whatever you think of the retro script, it was refreshing to read a contrarian opinion.

This has me thinking what are other fun unpopular opinions?

Here's a few that have been on my mind...
  • BFG KO2's are an overrated AT tire that has been caught or passed by competitors since it's debut
  • Amber DRL's are obnoxious and overdone on most vehicles
  • Sasquatch package makes every single trim look worse (cartoonish proportions)
  • People who ordered Area 51 are so proud they chose a "color" when it's essentially gray
I donā€™t agree with any of yours lol. Anyway! Mine is that the ā€œretroā€ script bronco badge yall keep using is PLAYED OUT

Maine Explorer

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It should have been called secret blue, or surprise blue haha or UB (usually black)

Sponsored

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

they should accept new retail orders when ā€˜23 order bank opens

before you come after me with pitch forks, my rationale is that reservation holders still wonā€™t get their bronco any faster. Im afraid dealer stock orders will take the place of new custom orders and weā€™ll see more vehicles people donā€™t really want on dealer lots with mark ups. Hope Iā€™m wrong

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wish it had rain gutters to attach racks center mounted handle e break,bronco scripts are over done,4 drs ARE UGLY!
Fixed it for ya!

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The bronco rollout is designed to sell parts. Ford makes 5-8% margin on vehicles and 30-50% on parts. Itā€™s like a printer and cartridges. All the versions, trims and options are not efficient at all for production margins. But in a company run by marketing MBAs it adds to the hype and pumps up the part sales. The total gross part sales are a large component of volume and the most significant part of profit.

Desert6

Black Diamond
First Name
Willy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜11 Power Wagon, '20 Armada, '22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If the sound deadening headliner is a no cost option then they should just put it in without us having to check the box on the build.

Sponsored

Planet_Express_IV

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If the sound deadening headliner is a no cost option then they should just put it in without us having to check the box on the build.
They do on trims without the washout floor and mgv seats, but because the headliner may cause issues with being able to wash out the interior they want to be sure that you actually want it there.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

OBX stock wheels look great!
As do stock Big Bend wheels. I think in a few years mine will be 'exclusive' being the only one with stock wheels.