Cetacean Sensation

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco & Bimmer
Your Bronco Model
Base
So true. Thereā€™s a lot of guys looking for ā€œtechnology deleteā€ packages for a brand new vehicle. Will never happen because itā€™s such a tiny demographic but also the govt regs wonā€™t permit omitting A.S.S. and backup cams.

Thereā€™s plenty of broncos that fit that description and they were made decades ago. Find a vintage bronco for sale and enjoy the ride!
You see people like that on every new car forum. And frankly, it's why I still have my 2008 BMW. It has enough tech to make fun power and bluetooth phone built in, but none of the annoying screens or cabin tech that get in the way of the driving experience.

I just don't think the Bronco is nice enough to spend 50K or 60K on. Considering how most of these things never leave pavement, just get a new Inline 6 Defender for similar money. It's a far nicer vehicle.

Also, if you're that adamant on wanting crank windows, your local Jeep dealer is right there to order from.

I work from home, but my Bronco will be my DD. It has carplay standard which is great at 30k. I just wish the options prices weren't such ass with a manual, but that's a popular opinion, so it doesn't belong here ;)

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The optional Raptor orange seatbelts donā€™t look good, they seem out of place in the darker interior

bradcd

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saab 9-3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I actually like the MIC top and think the aftermarket options coming to market look like hot garbage.
I fully agree! So glad I didn't assume a soft top would get me a faster delivered Bronco. I'm very happy with the hard top.

Sponsored

Cetacean Sensation

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco & Bimmer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ohh here's another one.

The 6th gen Bronco's design is a knockoff of the 4th gen Suzuki Jimny...and if they were still sold here, I'd buy one of them instead.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Iā€™m so tempted to read all 91 pagesā€¦but, only got to 5 or so. Haha.

Hereā€™s mine: Iconic Silver is the best color option. I didnā€™t think so at first, but it truly is classy AF and will stand the test of time. Plus it looks sharp with all the black trim. Cleans up well and still looks great dirty.

Last edited:

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This:
Ford Bronco What's your unpopular Bronco opinion? A224D40C-0A2A-4FFB-B620-6E35AA00AB94

Sponsored

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
In an effort not to rewrite history, let's be crystal clear, Ford introduced the "Bronco Wagon" in 1966, along with the "Half-cab" and the "Roadster". The Bronco Wagon has always had 2 doors.
So then a Bronco Wagon with four doors is a Limo? Maybe a stretch wagon? šŸ˜‚

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

There are Bronco Wagons and then there are Station Wagons. One has 2 doors, the other has 4 :)
Sponsored