Sponsored

Wheel beauty rings sold in different colors individually?

Jmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I’m going Sas on my BL bronco so I end up with the grey ring around the edge of my rim. I know they are selling the replacement colors but it looks like they are selling them as “all” colors included. Not sure how much they are charging. I only want black. Do we think others will come out with options to purchase individually? Or if anyone buys the kit of all colors and is not using the black I would happily purchase the black set.
Sponsored

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didn't know they were selling them in a pack like that? You could also look for 2017-18 F150 Raptor rings, I believe those are the years that will also fit Bronco.

OP
OP

Jmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I didn't know they were selling them in a pack like that? You could also look for 2017-18 F150 Raptor rings, I believe those are the years that will also fit Bronco.
Thanks, that is the way I read it but maybe I’m wrong.

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks, that is the way I read it but maybe I’m wrong.
No problem. Without looking at the listing I can't know for sure, but if it says they're sold as a set that probably means they are sold "in a set of 5" of whichever color you choose. That makes the most sense to me.

OP
OP

Jmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
No problem. Without looking at the listing I can't know for sure, but if it says they're sold as a set that probably means they are sold "in a set of 5" of whichever color you choose. That makes the most sense to me.
Maybe, I thought there were 5 colors, but that makes sense 4 plus the spare.

Sponsored

Nybadlands22

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 badlands, 2013 Shelby, 1965 fastback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Who is selling replacement rings? How much are they? And why not just paint yours black?

JPMonahasn

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi and Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m going Sas on my BL bronco so I end up with the grey ring around the edge of my rim. I know they are selling the replacement colors but it looks like they are selling them as “all” colors included. Not sure how much they are charging. I only want black. Do we think others will come out with options to purchase individually? Or if anyone buys the kit of all colors and is not using the black I would happily purchase the black set.
You can take ring and paint it. There is a video showing how to do it. Just 6 bolts and some Behr Spray paint from Home depot. I am going to do it.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Aren't the rings like $500? It seems to me it would be cheaper just to get them painted or powdercoated.

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'll be looking to trade my Black SAS trim rings for Grey. It will wait a bit, though. Interested?

Sponsored

Slacker93

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'll be looking to trade my Black SAS trim rings for Grey. It will wait a bit, though. Interested?
I might be interested in trading. I will have an OBX Sas build date of 11/1. I'll DM you

dweskamp

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is this confirmed?
Sponsored