Sponsored

Wheel Ideas for Big Bend and 285/33" Toyo ATIII or BFG TA/KO

• Thread starter Deleted member 16780
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0

Deleted member 16780

Good evening. My gosh, are there a lot of wheels out there these days! :unsure:

I plan on swapping out the BB tires, for sure, for 285's/33" Toyo OC ATIII 2 or the BFG AT/TA/KO's. I'm also considering changing out the wheels. I tried searching the forums, but either I'm too stupid, or too old, or both, to dial in the parameters and find out if this topic was already explored.

If I'm correct the wheels, 17" are 6x139.7 at 8" width? Can anyone please recommend a reputable brand and/or model at a decent price. I'm looking for a good value and quality from a reputable manufacturer at a fair price. I'm not looking to wallpaper a shop with dolla bills. Perhaps someone has already did the hard work, the laborious research. I greatly appreciate any suggestions or corrections. 🙏
Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I plan on swapping out the BB tires, for sure, for 285's/33" Toyo OC ATIII 2 or the BFG AT/TA/KO's. I'm also considering changing out the wheels. I tried searching the forums, but either I'm too stupid, or too old, or both, to dial in the parameters and find out if this topic was already explored.

If I'm correct the wheels, 17" are 6x139.7 at 8" width? Can anyone please recommend a reputable brand and/or model at a decent price. I'm looking for a good value and quality from a reputable manufacturer at a fair price. I'm not looking to wallpaper a shop with dolla bills. Perhaps someone has already did the hard work, the laborious research. I greatly appreciate any suggestions or corrections. 🙏
American Racing Outlaw II's

BOOM! You're welcome. Close the thread 😁

Ford Bronco Wheel Ideas for Big Bend and 285/33" Toyo ATIII or BFG TA/KO ar_out2_sm_pdpfull

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Search for the specs on the stock BL wheels. Search for "offset" using The Goog and "bronco6g" and "BL"

Sponsored

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm in the same situation. Getting a Big Bend and getting different tires and wheels. I believe the Big Bend wheels are 17" x 7.5", [email protected], offset 55 mm and a bore of 93.1.

Same specs as Ford Ranger wheels. So far, I've only found Ranger wheels to be an exact fit to the Bronco.

I like the American Racing Outlaw II's wheels posted by @EvlNvrDys. But they have a 0 offset. I'm not a wheel expert, but some posts on this board say that is not good to stray too far from the OEM offset.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm in the same situation. Getting a Big Bend and getting different tires and wheels. I believe the Big Bend wheels are 17" x 7.5", [email protected], offset 55 mm and a bore of 93.1.

Same specs as Ford Ranger wheels. So far, I've only found Ranger wheels to be an exact fit to the Bronco.

I like the American Racing Outlaw II's wheels posted by @EvlNvrDys. But they have a 0 offset. I'm not a wheel expert, but some posts on this board say that is not good to stray too far from the OEM offset.
I honestly haven't looked into the Outlaw II's lately, but I thought I had seen before with some offset.

And yeah if you guys look into 285's,better make sure you have proper offset or it will rub.

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Butt they have a 0 offset. I'm not a wheel expert, but some posts on this board say that is not good to stray too far from the OEM offset.
Those people are probably old and boring and lack taste and fun in their lives.... 🤪🤭

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here are the stock wheel sizes.

As stated, Bronco shares wheels with the Ranger... so that should help you shop.

Also worth noting: Stock wheel offset is +55mm... Sasquatch wheels are +30 to accommodate the 315 tire (and take the wider fender flares).

Ford Bronco Wheel Ideas for Big Bend and 285/33" Toyo ATIII or BFG TA/KO B9499CB9-64A7-4A4B-8B34-C864B8A19BF5

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model