Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Bronco Wildtrak, Maverick, Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
@Discount Tire

I have a 2022 Bronco Wildtrak with the Sasquatch Package. I see earlier in the thread you stated that 17x8.5 0 offset would fit with no issues/rubbing correct?

If so then a 30mm poke/protrusion and 30mm further out from the suspension is acceptable.

Given that, with a 35x12.5 and Stock Sasquatch suspension one would be in the clear in the following scenarios
  • Diameter x 8 with offset between 6/+35 = SAFE
  • Diameter x 8.5 with offset between 0/+30 = SAFE
  • Diameter x 9 with offset between +6/+30 = SAFE
  • Diameter x 10 with offset between +12/+18 = SAFE
Thanks for any help, apologies if I am overthinking this.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Discount Tire

Discount Tire

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
@Discount Tire

I have a 2022 Bronco Wildtrak with the Sasquatch Package. I see earlier in the thread you stated that 17x8.5 0 offset would fit with no issues/rubbing correct?

If so then a 30mm poke/protrusion and 30mm further out from the suspension is acceptable.

Given that, with a 35x12.5 and Stock Sasquatch suspension one would be in the clear in the following scenarios
  • Diameter x 8 with offset between 6/+35 = SAFE
  • Diameter x 8.5 with offset between 0/+30 = SAFE
  • Diameter x 9 with offset between +6/+30 = SAFE
  • Diameter x 10 with offset between +12/+18 = SAFE
Thanks for any help, apologies if I am overthinking this.
Thank you for your inquiry, Based on the info we have the data you are showing looks like it will work on a Sas package with a 35" tire.

If you go with a taller tire, we may need to take a closer look at the specifics feel free to shoot us a pm with any further questions.

Inlinejohn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Discount Tire wondering how well a 18”x 9.5” x +12 offset wheel on a 37 would fit a Sasquatch that’s lifted 2-3”? Some poke is ok. The BR Abram wheels for 18” have 3 options (+12, 0, -18)

If I stay with 17s then they come 8.5” (0, -18)

My tire options are Cooper STT Pro & Toyo M/T

OP
OP
Discount Tire

Discount Tire

Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
@Discount Tire wondering how well a 18”x 9.5” x +12 offset wheel on a 37 would fit a Sasquatch that’s lifted 2-3”? Some poke is ok. The BR Abram wheels for 18” have 3 options (+12, 0, -18)

If I stay with 17s then they come 8.5” (0, -18)

My tire options are Cooper STT Pro & Toyo M/T
The +12 should work, it is going to have a little poke however not as much as the other options would.

To give you a visual:

Ford Bronco Wheel Offset and Backspace | How do they relate? 1652361992963

If you put a tape measure on the outside lip of your stock wheel the 9.5" width with a +12 offset would be 31mm(1 1/4") farther out.

Jeverall

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Im looking to add 20 x 10 wheels, with -19mm offset, 325/60/20 tires.. My non sasquatch Outerbanks is lifted 2.5" in the front, and 1.5" in the rear. I do not plan on doing any offroading. It already came with 35"s (315/70/17)and seems like there should be plenty of room. I think my current offset is 0 or -18, so seems like I should be good?

OBX BACK.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Discount Tire

Discount Tire

Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Im looking to add 20 x 10 wheels, with -19mm offset, 325/60/20 tires.. My non sasquatch Outerbanks is lifted 2.5" in the front, and 1.5" in the rear. I do not plan on doing any offroading. It already came with 35"s (315/70/17)and seems like there should be plenty of room. I think my current offset is 0 or -18, so seems like I should be good?
Even with the crash bars removed this would be considered a rather aggressive fitment. Although it may still work.

PM on the way to further assist.

MikenDallas

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Even with the crash bars removed this would be considered a rather aggressive fitment. Although it may still work.

PM on the way to further assist.
@Discount Tire i need the new gloss Bahia blue method wheels you all are selling! I have a badlands with a Sasquatch package. I want to run the stock tires can you please tell me what size wheel I should order? Thanks so much

OP
OP
Discount Tire

Discount Tire

Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
@Discount Tire i need the new gloss Bahia blue method wheels you all are selling! I have a badlands with a Sasquatch package. I want to run the stock tires can you please tell me what size wheel I should order? Thanks so much
We would love to earn your business.

Regarding fitment,

The wheel is offered in both a 17x8.5 and 17x9. It looks like both should work when using the stock tires, some folks are running larger tires on either fitment as well.

To give you a visual:

If you were to put a tape measure on the outside lip of the stock wheel and measure out 2 3/8", this is where the outside lip of the 17x8.5 with the 0 offset would sit

Ford Bronco Wheel Offset and Backspace | How do they relate? 1664199447964

The 17x9 with a -12 wheel would sit a little over 3" out when compared to the stock wheel.

We can help further, pm on the way.
Sponsored