First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
By the way, you know I'm just razzing you on this...All in good fun.
Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
are the hubs 106.1 mm? BTW most toyota aftermarket wheels are -12 offset.

If the answer above is YES then you have wheel originally made for a Toyota truck. And yes they will fit the bronco.

again no one makes specific wheels for the bronco yet. Given that the bolt pattern ( 6x5.5 / 6x139.7 ) for the Toyota and the bronco/ranger is identical then yes some toyota wheels will work on a bronco via the bolt pattern BUT will require hub centric rings assuming you want the wheels to be hub centric and not lug centric.

Ha, I'm keeping that secret now to hopefully keep my Bronco as unique as possible, but I'll tell you specs if you want. 17X9 6x139.7 -12 offset. Hub centric rings are available for the "toyota size". Honestly, when I bought them, I thought I'd sit on the for 7-8 months, not a year and change.

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well that just sucks, Made in China & die cast not forged as previously stated. Thanks for the post.
The wheels are forged, the company that makes them is called DICASTAL (in US and China), but that stamp there can easily confuse some to think he wheels are die cast aluminum (which is what most of the wheels they make are), this has been shared on other threads.

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think most wheels will be made with a large hub hole since toyota, Ranger, Bronco and I think Jeep use the same spec wheel now. Only makes since to make them more universal than making the same wheels with different hub cutouts. Pretty common for wheels to come with plastic centering rings. Hub centric is a "newer" thing anyways. A tapered nut seat tightened properly has never been an issue in the past. The non tapered japanese style lug nuts are the only ones that really need a centering ring.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The wheels are forged, the company that makes them is called DICASTAL (in US and China), but that stamp there can easily confuse some to think he wheels are die cast aluminum (which is what most of the wheels they make are), this has been shared on other threads.
Thank you for clearing that up. That is the problem with so many other threads having been read, leads to some conflicting statements. Happy to know they are forged, not happy they are made in China. They are the style I like however.

Sponsored
OP
OP

oneshot

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Going With AfterMarket Wheels Trying to Keep The Specs Close

Mac11

First Edition
First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3g Taco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Did you now that the Toyota trucks and the bronco share the same bolt pattern? So the wheels that you can buy now were meant to fit Toyotas and NOT the Bronco.

Go on right ahead and buy toyota wheels for your bronco.

and this >> Some have said they have contacted wheel Dealers >> Those wheel dealers never told them that the wheel were meant for Toyota trucks and it just happens to fit he Bronco. Toyota and Bronco do NOT share the same hub bore.
Many aftermarket wheels will go with the standard large bore and supply a spacer to neck down the bore for anything smaller.

Essmith94

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It is
it is known...

Ford Bronco Wheel OffSet of Bronco Wildtrak? 1611164415355

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
yes. for the cheap wheels they will.

Any high quality wheel with NOT use hub-centric adaptors.

Here's a high quality wheel

Ford Bronco Wheel OffSet of Bronco Wildtrak? 1611164906304

Ford Bronco Wheel OffSet of Bronco Wildtrak? 1611164938545

Many aftermarket wheels will go with the standard large bore and supply a spacer to neck down the bore for anything smaller.

Last edited:

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So -12 offset will push the wheels out over 2.5" on each side (1.5" if going from a Sasquatach wheel). Seems like a lot, and I've heard that much is bad for the suspension/hubs/etc. Any concerns with this?

Sponsored
OP
OP

oneshot

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

are the hubs 106.1 mm? BTW most toyota aftermarket wheels are -12 offset.

If the answer above is YES then you have wheel originally made for a Toyota truck. And yes they will fit the bronco.

again no one makes specific wheels for the bronco yet. Given that the bolt pattern ( 6x5.5 / 6x139.7 ) for the Toyota and the bronco/ranger is identical then yes some toyota wheels will work on a bronco via the bolt pattern BUT will require hub centric rings assuming you want the wheels to be hub centric and not lug centric.
First Good Answer I Received

Mac11

First Edition
First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3g Taco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

yes. for the cheap wheels they will.

Any high quality wheel with NOT use hub-centric adaptors.

Here's a high quality wheel

Tell me more

Ford Bronco Wheel OffSet of Bronco Wildtrak? 1611180364725