Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
These are not for you as you said >>

Many aftermarket wheels will go with the standard large bore and supply a spacer to neck down the bore for anything smaller.

:)

Are they going to give me a set to use my bronco?
Sponsored

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So do I understand this correctly, the 17x8.5" 0 offset wheels like Method has for the bronco will stick out about 1.2"(30mm) more than the stock Sasquatch wheels with an et30 offset? I wonder who is going to make 17x8.5 et30 wheels to fit the Bronco.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So do I understand this correctly, the 17x8.5" 0 offset wheels like Method has for the bronco will stick out about 1.2"(30mm) more than the stock Sasquatch wheels with an et30 offset? I wonder who is going to make 17x8.5 et30 wheels to fit the Bronco.
Yep. 0 offset is what was on the A51 Overland concept.

If the Bronco is a success, we can expect aftermarket to go after it with 55 and 30 offsets options.

I wouldn’t worry too much. I bet it will just be a matter of time

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep. 0 offset is what was on the A51 Overland concept.

If the Bronco is a success, we can expect aftermarket to go after it with 55 and 30 offsets options.

I wouldn’t worry too much. I bet it will just be a matter of time
Makes sense why the A51 Overland looked funky with the tire size. I think the Sasq offset makes it look right unless you're going to 37"s

jwrightpdx

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Isuzu Trooper
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This may be a dumb question, with more measurements needed, but does anyone have a general idea how much of a positive offset would be possible on the Wildtrak? I know I'm in the minority, but I prefer the narrower stance of the non-squatch Badlands 33" A/Ts, but the WT checked several other boxes I was wanting, so that's what I ordered.

Here's what I'm thinking: 35" A/T tires (same model as BL) that would stick out less than the current sasquatch offering. My ideal setup would have the tires aligning with the narrower, non-squatch fenders, but I'm curious if that will even be possible without rubbing.

Here's a visual of what I'm shooting for, with 35s instead of 33s

vehicle (1).jpg

MillerAndCheeto

Wildtrak
First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Cyber Orange Wildtrak Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This may be a dumb question, with more measurements needed, but does anyone have a general idea how much of a positive offset would be possible on the Wildtrak? I know I'm in the minority, but I prefer the narrower stance of the non-squatch Badlands 33" A/Ts, but the WT checked several other boxes I was wanting, so that's what I ordered.

Here's what I'm thinking: 35" A/T tires (same model as BL) that would stick out less than the current sasquatch offering. My ideal setup would have the tires aligning with the narrower, non-squatch fenders, but I'm curious if that will even be possible without rubbing.

Here's a visual of what I'm shooting for, with 35s instead of 33s
I don't think you're going to have much luck with that. Jaruss01 did a post showing a bunch of measurements and the stock distance between tire and suspension parts are 0.65" and only 0.35" from the upper control arms. I would have serious doubts what you are proposing would be doable. I would recommend searching for that thread and reading it for yourself and checking out all the pictures, your interpretation may be different than mine - I might have misinterpreted the data but from what I can see a narrower stance simply wouldn't fit.
Sponsored