Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I emailed fifteen52 and they responded.

My Q to them was:
“I have a reservation for a Bronco Badlands. I would like to get the Traverse wheels that are featured on the Badlands Overland concept vehicle. Can you tell me the size, bolt pattern and offset of those wheels.”

they said:
“You’ll want to run the 17x8.5 6x139.7 ET0 option ?”
What is the hub bore?
Sponsored

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Same. If I can get away with the optional "beadlock capable" wheel on 35s, that's what I'll be doing.
I know 1000% we can mount a 35 (or a 315/70) on the badlands optional wheel And it will funation properly, the question is will it rub? That’s why I want to know the backspacing. We know that a 35 or 315 does not rub on the squatch wheel (otherwise ford would sell it as a factory option) so if the backspacing is the same on the optional wheel, then we know that will work too. Hope to find out soon ...

Sponsored

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A new version is coming. The version I am running on my 2019 Raptor (the one below) was never designed with a center cap. The new version will have a center cap and it will most likely have a Bronco application.
Thanks for the update. These do look nice. Do you think the new wheel will work as a replacement for the Badlands with the stock wheels? as opposed to just a Sasquatch wheel

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I know 1000% we can put a 35 (or a 315/70) on the badlands optional wheel, the question is will it rub? That’s why I want to know the backspacing. We know that a 35 or 315 does not rub on the squatch wheel (otherwise ford would sell it as a factory option) so if the backspacing is the same on the optional wheel, then we know that will work too. Hope to find out soon ...
That's what I meant. I've dealt with frame rub before, and it's something you can learn to live with, so I'm just taking a leap and getting the rims. But I'd love to know if it'll be an issue.

OP
OP
chtucker

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So I am gathering that standard BD is 4.75" which is 0 offset. I am thinking of wheels with a slightly more positive offset to be safe

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So I am gathering that standard BD is 4.75" which is 0 offset. I am thinking of wheels with a slightly more positive offset to be safe
The aftermarket rims on the overland concept are 0 offset. The stock wheels appear to be rather positive and The Sasquatch wheels are either 0 or somewhere in between.

OP
OP
chtucker

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The wheels I am looking at are available in a 6mm positive offset. I am hoping that is enough

Sponsored

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The wheels I am looking at are available in a 6mm positive offset. I am hoping that is enough
Enough for what? To fit 35s? Probably, yes. Lift height will make a difference. If you're going to stuff it like the Overland concept, 0 or negative is probably best.

OP
OP
chtucker

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Enough for what? To fit 35s? Probably, yes. Lift height will make a difference. If you're going to stuff it like the Overland concept, 0 or negative is probably best.
To fit stock Sasquatch size tires. I am not changing from Sasquatch size.

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
To fit stock Sasquatch size tires. I am not changing from Sasquatch size.
The answer's the same. 0 offset appears to be safe. A 6mm difference probably won't make much of a difference. The 315s will fit better than the proper 35s on the Overland concept. We don't know the actual offset of the Sasquatch wheel and we keep getting contradictory half answers on what the Sasquatch lift actually is.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
too early to tell as we don't know what the OEM offsets will be. Also most after market companies have not made wheels yet as they are waiting on the bronco to be released.

Thanks for the update. These do look nice. Do you think the new wheel will work as a replacement for the Badlands with the stock wheels? as opposed to just a Sasquatch wheel
Sponsored