Sponsored

Wheel swap for standard Badlands to aftermarket beadlock cost?

BroncoT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How much would I get from a dealer or shot for the new standard Badlands wheels? Keep the KO tires, stay in 33s, upgrade the wheels.

Ford is charging $1000 for their wheels upgrade. They’re ok, but think I can get something better for less on my own. Anyone willing / able to provide insight on this?
Sponsored

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dealer most likely won’t buy back your OEM wheels but you can try aftermarket. Be aware though, those wheels are specific to the Bronco so you’re selling to a very tiny market at the moment. Your only real buyers would be folks buying other trims who like the wheels or a person looking for an extra set.

Last edited:
OP
OP
BroncoT

BroncoT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interesting. I have assumed people are able to get the electronics to work with new wheels and whatever modifications are in the wheels would easily translate to other vehicles.

Petey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I bought the upgraded beadlocks for the badlands with this same exact idea. I’m not sure how long I’ll drive on them, but I wanted to have beadlocks for only $995 more when I know they’re worth $2000-$3000 in the market for good beadlocks.

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interesting. I have assumed people are able to get the electronics to work with new wheels and whatever modifications are in the wheels would easily translate to other vehicles.
I’m assuming you mean the tpm sensors? Yeah those can be pulled and added to another set of aftermarket wheels. I’m saying the bolt pattern of your OEM wheels may not fit too many other cars and the fact they’re stamped with a Bronco logo means not too many folks not driving a Bronco would buy back your wheels.
Sponsored