Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have read so many threads, but I'm still left with doubts on what to do regarding Sasquatch or no. Am I the only one that spends entirely too much time on here?? ? I went to see a Raptor today. ? So hard to walk away. 35 inch tires, but so much clearance in the wheel well. That's what I want. That A51 overlander freaked me out with how little space there is in the well. I hate that look. Was that just a fluke because it was weighted down with so much gear? Can I only have my model friends who starve themselves sit in the car with me to avoid that look? Or is that how all Sasquatch Broncos will be? So many pictures of Frankenbroncos and I'm not sure what is what anymore. My purposes are really looks alone. The Raptor made me question going with stock Badlands...again. ??‍♀
Sponsored

Incognito

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jk
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have read so many threads, but I'm still left with doubts on what to do regarding Sasquatch or no. Am I the only one that spends entirely too much time on here?? ? I went to see a Raptor today. ? So hard to walk away. 35 inch tires, but so much clearance in the wheel well. That's what I want. That A51 overlander freaked me out with how little space there is in the well. I hate that look. Was that just a fluke because it was weighted down with so much gear? Can I only have my model friends who starve themselves sit in the car with me to avoid that look? Or is that how all Sasquatch Broncos will be? So many pictures of Frankenbroncos and I'm not sure what is what anymore. My purposes are really looks alone. The Raptor made me question going with stock Badlands...again. ??‍♀
You're way over thinking this .

All factory vehicles come with some rake ( front lower than rear).
To help both with Federal CAFE standards and to help prevent the tail down lowrider stance when fully loaded with passengers and cargo.

The Rangers pickups have a 2.5" rake.
Jeeps have a 1.75" or so rake ( depending upon the model).

It's safe to assume that if you plan to level your Sasquatch Bronco, you will gain at least 1" of extra tire clearance at the front.
Sasquatch has 0.5" bigger than standard bump stops -1.75" likely level kit.

You may/may not gain any added travel at the rear.
It all depends upon things we just don't know yet.

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
the base Base with 30" tires leaves enough room to park your second
Car in :ROFLMAO:. I don't like too much wheel gap.
I think I've settled on Sasquatch and then getting smaller tires 33" later, which will increase the gap, but not too much.
Just remember that you will be able to change things down the road with this vehicle, nothing is set in stone. And the thing about changing something later is that you get that new car feeling without the new car payments
Ford Bronco Wheel well clearance on Sasquatch 1601952820210

Last edited:

Arianone

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
You want this!

2EA5662E-578A-4C4C-88B7-BF8EEE5E20FE.png

BroncoJeremie

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ok final time I will say this, the Sasquatch isn't just 35s, it's entirely different front axle, it had if I remember right an inch of lift, different shocks, and some otherstuff that doesn't matter to the point I am about to make, with that other stuff it makes it so it sits higher than the overland concept which is a regular bronco fitted with 35s

Sponsored

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Even with the Sasquatch lift, the tires don't have as much suspension travel as the Badlands 33s (also lift, but smaller). There simply isn't enough room for the big 35s to move around, even with the lift. This is one reason I'm getting Badlands w/33s. I also prefer the looks of the 33s and they will handle a lot better on the road.

Warthog test mules have tons of room in the wheel wells and will have big suspension and travel. The test Warthogs are wearing 35" tires, although some incorrectly think they're 37s. So, if you want 35s with tons of articulation and ability to fly through whoop-de-dos, then go Big with the Warthog. I have no interest in Sasquatch, but the Warthog has my attention!

As others have stated, Sasquatch has a lift & the Overland doesn't.

OP
OP
Techqua

Techqua

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thank you. I thought the guy in the walk around video said it was sasquatch, but apparently I was wrong. Appreciate the kind comment. ?

OP
OP
Techqua

Techqua

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You're way over thinking this .

All factory vehicles come with some rake ( front lower than rear).
To help both with Federal CAFE standards and to help prevent the tail down lowrider stance when fully loaded with passengers and cargo.

The Rangers pickups have a 2.5" rake.
Jeeps have a 1.75" or so rake ( depending upon the model).

It's safe to assume that if you plan to level your Sasquatch Bronco, you will gain at least 1" of extra tire clearance at the front.
Sasquatch has 0.5" bigger than standard bump stops -1.75" likely level kit.

You may/may not gain any added travel at the rear.
It all depends upon things we just don't know yet.
Thanks for new knowledge! I overthink a lot of things and I'm not sure this reserve, build your own vehicle, and wait a year process is good for my mental health. ??

Deleted member 13817

Thanks for new knowledge! I overthink a lot of things and I'm not sure this reserve, build your own vehicle, and wait a year process is good for my mental health. ??
I 100% get you!

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The Bronco will not have any where close to wheel well clearance when compared to the Raptor. Remember the Raptor and the Warthog is designed to be jumped .. which means wheel well clearance is necessary as the tires/wheels need to tuck in when landing.

Jump the upcoming bronco and you will rip off the fenders. The bronco will have bump stops to prevent this.

Get the Warthog if you want the Raptor look.

Sponsored