Sponsored

When do we get pricing and availability on the rest of the 200+ accessories?

Doc Rocket

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Base, Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Since the B&P does not have very many accessories listed, and is especially missing a bunch that were pushed heavily in the pre-production publicity (Bring your own device bar, slide out tailgate to name a couple), when will Ford get an accessory page for Bronco active on the regular Ford.com accessory store? It may not be reasonable to have that running before Bronco reservation ordering, but I, for one, would like to be able to get some of these things to put on after getting my Bronco. Anyone heard anything, or have any experience for how long until Ford has the accessory store running on a new model?
Sponsored

TankCommander

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar F-Type R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Since the B&P does not have very many accessories listed, and is especially missing a bunch that were pushed heavily in the pre-production publicity (Bring your own device bar, slide out tailgate to name a couple), when will Ford get an accessory page for Bronco active on the regular Ford.com accessory store? It may not be reasonable to have that running before Bronco reservation ordering, but I, for one, would like to be able to get some of these things to put on after getting my Bronco. Anyone heard anything, or have any experience for how long until Ford has the accessory store running on a new model?
I think they are waiting on the retractable power running board before releasing the remaining accessories.

Actually no one outside of Ford knows the answer to your question.

Edelfin

Big Bend
First Name
Emmanuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I believe the goal is to have the list ready by order time. There’s a Ford Performance catalog (similar to Mustang) that will be at your dealership, not sure about all 200 accessories on B&P, even Jeep doesn’t have all the factory backed accessories on their B&P. More will be revealed virtually through concept vehicles.

https://www.motor1.com/news/442151/ford-bronco-accessory-debut-event/
Sponsored